You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Tour Announcement Imminent?

Will wrote:

Thanks to spirit at HTGTH for posting this. Think I'll put Vegas on hold for at least a few days as I'd much rather catch an entire UK leg of the tour with a buddy than haul my ass all the way across the pond 16

I've been looking at Tourdesign Creative's website pretty much every day since we knew there would be a tour.

Tourdesign creates tour promotional material like posters, videos, radio and TV ads. GN'R have used them in the past, and it is being used by pretty much all big promoters/artists.

Up until today Guns N' Roses was not listed under "artist roster", and today: http://www.tourdesign.com/order/

Some might think this is a delayed listing for what they presumably did for the Vegas shows, but I don't think so. They keep the list very up to date. An example: They listed Beyonce's promo material on the day, or the day after she announced her tour back in February.

So far, GN'R is only listed, but they don't have a page where we can see the posters and ads. I'm thinking this will come within a day or two, probably after GN'R has made an official announcement.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah looks like official announcements are definitely on the way. They just let people know what the lineup will be....and an official announcement of tour dates is overdue.

Supposedly Oakland Coliseum is the venue I'll be going to but I'm still praying for Levi Stadium. Its the newest stadium in the bay area and major acts have been playing there since it opened...and the Super Bowl was held there. GNR will give me a reason to check it out.....but I'll take Oakland.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I really want to see a photo of this line-up.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I hope so. This money I have saved for tickets is burning a hole in my pocket 16 Let's go already, I'm ready to buy lol.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

I have a feeling that Guns will be playing the Superbowl next year.

After, having such a shit act this year with Coldplay ugh.

They'll need something American and hard hitting.

abbaa1234
 Rep: 1 

abbaa1234 wrote:

thankyou sir

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
abbaa1234 wrote:

thankyou sir

Welcome to the forums 5

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Many people think we get more GNR tour dates today

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

if you mean that Minneapolis announcement, it turned out to be Metallica with A7X.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
zombux wrote:

if you mean that Minneapolis announcement, it turned out to be Metallica with A7X.

What a bummer. I saw that. Oh well. Let's just enjoy these 6 shows.

Board footer