You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

tejastech08 wrote:

OK yes, please continue the Soundgarden rambling James. MIA is fucking turrible.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't think MIA was "turrible". I think she was rather inventive and DIFFERENT for pop. But she's not a rock act, and was never destined for stadium superstardom. Her act wasn't universal enough. I was utterly stunned when she was included with Madonna at the Super Bowl, and even when she was there 9 out of 10 people the next day asked "who was the Mexican bitch that flipped off the crowd?"

There's a reason she's not trending anymore.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Axl is going to rasp so loud tonight that MIA and Soundgarden will both bleed from their vaginas.

haha, watch him blow out his voice for Vegas and beyond.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

Now that the advertised time on the tickets have passed, everyone who is inside doesn't have their phone...  wonder what info leaks from here.    Fucking curious.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

James, I love you man.. I know you really wish this was an SG board, but you do a good job running a GNR board.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

Now that the advertised time on the tickets have passed, everyone who is inside doesn't have their phone...  wonder what info leaks from here.    Fucking curious.

It's most likely going to come from outside the joint. Perhaps Fernando putting out some pics.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

But James where is the "Live to Rise" - that's what we need dude smile

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

But James where is the "Live to Rise" - that's what we need dude smile

Black Rain- a song from the vaults they tweaked a bit.

Atlas Shrugged- a song from the vaults...

I'd expect that before a brand new song but would take either.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I hope it happens. I think the last piece of the puzzle is the music question.

Without recording this seems more for novelty value. Recording adds to the legacy - it makes it a real band not just a run of shows in between other projects.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

[url][embed]https://twitter.com/aninamusic/status/716147684382351360[/url][/embed]

[img][embed]https://twitter.com/aninamusic/status/716147684382351360[/img][/embed]

Some hotties going.

Board footer