You are not logged in. Please register or login.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

supaplex wrote:
Cramer wrote:

I never get anything on these links. Do I need to download the app?

you don't need to download anything, try a different browser maybe?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

tumblr_ln9eqda1MB1qh9imio1_250.gif~c200

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Not impressed so far.  Which is why the fuck I should be watching a god damn stream from a dude from across the fucking street or some instagram shit.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

Tejas

You are a retard then

Are you fucking serious?

These guys haven't been on a stage together since 1993. So fucking what, guess what The Stones ain't 1971, whether Mick Taylor is there or not

Fuck off with that noise. 3 second mother fucking clip and you're already shitting on it. Go fucking masterbate

Keep it civil.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
DCK wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

They are in their 50's. The energy is not there anymore. Just calling it as I see it.

Did you expect them to be 25?

No. I'm just telling you the standard I hold Guns N' Roses to is really fucking high. In their prime they were the best ever. I think this reunion came about 10 years too late. They still had more oomph in their step back then.

If you expect 25 year olds with high energy, wouldn't you be better of setting your sights on all these amazing younger bands that play shitty clubs because everyones drugged up on nostalgia and want to re-live the 80s?

Because I actually do that - I go to these clubs with 100 people inside and rock the fuck out to 25 year olds. And their energy level is great.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Man, what's all this downer shit. I've seen two clips less than ten seconds and I think its pretty fucking killer.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

Double Talking Jive Mother Fucker!!!

I knew that was being saved for the reunion. They bust it out night one. Unreal.

Opening with It's So Easy is really going old school.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Rex wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

Tejas

You are a retard then

Are you fucking serious?

These guys haven't been on a stage together since 1993. So fucking what, guess what The Stones ain't 1971, whether Mick Taylor is there or not

Fuck off with that noise. 3 second mother fucking clip and you're already shitting on it. Go fucking masterbate

Keep it civil.

I'll keep it civil when there's a mother fucking 2 minute clip of them taking a shit on stage.

Believe me ... they have it in 'em.

Until them, 3 second clips, and "Not impressed"

Fuck the internet. Fuck this generation. Do any of you know what you are witnessing?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Man, what's all this downer shit. I've seen two clips less than ten seconds and I think its pretty fucking killer.

Axl's voice sounds good. But seems like a lack of energy from all three of them.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Apparently, they're playing CD now.

Board footer