You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: 9/7/16 NISSAN STADIUM, NASHVILLE, TN UNITED STATES

James wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Don't remember what it was about but it had something to do with madison shoveling another load of horse shit on him. I thought he crossed a certain line with his post aimed at her

I disagree.

Axl cemented himself as one of my favorite people of all time for that post. I don't have any sympathy for power-loving bullies who insult and berate other people and don't change their ways after they're called out on their shit. Zero. None. Nada. I signed up for MyGNR in 2002 after getting into GNR and quickly stopped posting because of her and people like her.

IIRC she was trying to play insider at the Slash t-shirt scenario like she had special knowledge from management and Axl's post was letting everyone know she was full of shit and generally not highly regarded.

I don't sympathize with her either. Madison and I argued a lot over her censoring of Bucket which I found deplorable. I just thought Axl went a bit too far with the insults. Her dethroning was overdue as you pointed out and if she was a reason you stopped posting, that is unfortunate. Like I said before, many people left that forum due to her antics.

I definitely don't want to come across like I am defending madison. I just thought the whole fiasco could've been handled better.

The girl whose  sign was taken has identified Fernando:

[I don't believe her. She claimed to not know who it was but when someone tells her "it was probably Fernando", all of a sudden Fernando is the guilty party. Had someone said "it was probably Del James", he'd be the guilty party and people start giving him grief.

This dog wont hunt. Fernando isn't walking through stadium crowds looking for Izzy signs.

She's dragging out her 15 minutes of fame which have went on 14:59 too long. It sucks she had her sign confiscated but quit whining about it. She went to a kick ass GNR show so just be happy.

More than likely it was just some random security guard that wanted her to get rid of it. Hell, maybe someone complained that the sign was obstructing their view. People hate it when cell phones obstruct their view, or people standing on chairs obstructing their view but they give free passes on signs?

I believe her that she meant no harm in bringing the sign. Hell, Will brought a  Izzy banner to Vegas but he wasn't trolling the band. He's a huge Izzy fan. I'm sure this woman is as well but I sense that they're just wanting this story to go viral.

You saw a killer show, admit you loved it, Izzy sign removed. End of story in my book.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

Some people should get over the fact that Izzy might n`t want to do the entire tour and stop bitching. I can also understand If Axl is reluctant to include him because dude is flaky you can`t rely on him you never know when he bails out and leaves you high and dry just like he did in the middle of UYI World Tour.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Don't remember what it was about but it had something to do with madison shoveling another load of horse shit on him. I thought he crossed a certain line with his post aimed at her

I disagree.

Axl cemented himself as one of my favorite people of all time for that post. I don't have any sympathy for power-loving bullies who insult and berate other people and don't change their ways after they're called out on their shit. Zero. None. Nada. I signed up for MyGNR in 2002 after getting into GNR and quickly stopped posting because of her and people like her.

IIRC she was trying to play insider at the Slash t-shirt scenario like she had special knowledge from management and Axl's post was letting everyone know she was full of shit and generally not highly regarded.

If it were somebody else I may have felt sorry for Madison in that exchange. But I dealt with her personally behind the scenes, and she was manipulative, dishonest, pushy, and liked to present herself as an insider (pathetic really.) In short, she's not a very nice person. So Axl chewing her a new ass? Yea, zero fucks given from me. And to top it off, that wasn't a come to Jesus moment for her. My dealings with her were primarily AFTER that went down. She clearly hadn't learned a thing.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I don't believe her. She claimed to not know who it was but when someone tells her "it was probably Fernando", all of a sudden Fernando is the guilty party. Had someone said "it was probably Del James", he'd be the guilty party and people start giving him grief.

This dog wont hunt. Fernando isn't walking through stadium crowds looking for Izzy signs.

It's not really that hard to believe. Someone sent her a photo of Fernando and asked her if that was the person who took her sign. She didn't ID him before that as she'd never seen him before, but recognised him in the picture as the person she interacted with on the night. As far as walking through crowds - she was up the front - enough so that Axl was able to see her and comment for the stage.

Lets face it - removing it "just in case" it bothers Axl without telling him is the classic Team Brazil method of Axl wrangling. They've done this before with Slash signs, asking fans to reverse their t-shirts, refusing to let Slash into a vegas show back in the nu-gnr days, and even refusing to let slash see Axl when he drunkenly turned up at his house. This is also the organisation who rewarded Jarmo for years of online censorship.

You're acting like it's far fetched but it's actually very very believable.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

She was told "its probably fernando" and then sent the picture. If this were a court of law... the worst lawyer in the world could get that ID tossed out in three shakes of a lamb's tail.

Board footer