You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Stranger Things

Neemo wrote:

Anyone watch? Pretty awesome stuff

johndivney wrote:

Yea this was good fun.

Always great to see Winona Ryder. She pretty much just plays herself, a woman who is clearly a little bit crazy.

Cool show.

I'm pretty sure there was another show or film that aired around the time of this that had the exact same d&d comes to life premise.. Can't remember what it was tho. I'm sure that's pretty common anyway. Stranger Things did it p neat I thought.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I LOVED THIS SHOW!!!!! Holy fuck. It was amazing!!!!!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I finished the show last night. Loved Hopper...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

What up with Hopper?
Is he (Hopper) now working with the bad dudes?
Will Elle come back Snow style?
Is this going to go Aliens style on us and this monster will come from Will's stomach?
Steve is a tool but I grew to like him.
I would bone Mike's mom.
I would bone Nancy.

GREAT SHOW. Ending was meh. Need Eleven.

I guess the monster was created or freed by 11. And Hopper leaves her the eggos and food so she can eat but is in the 3rd dimension.

johndivney wrote:

Don't remember who any of those people are. I watched this show ages ago..

Yea the milf was actually Christopher wife in the sopranos. Y'know after Adrianna had to go, he married her. She was also in mad men. Didn't get her tits out either show tho.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I've heard rave reviews on this show. Its a 80s nostalgia piece which is right up my alley. I should renew my netflix subscription and check it out. They have a ton of exclusive series I have missed out on.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I've heard rave reviews on this show. Its a 80s nostalgia piece which is right up my alley. I should renew my netflix subscription and check it out. They have a ton of exclusive series I have missed out on.

Do ASAP....

Stranger Things is great. 

Bloodline Season 2 is INSANE!!

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

Great show. My only grief is Winona Ryder, she can`t act to save her life. Everyon else does their job very well especially, children.

Board footer