You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
Axl S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Oh...you’re one of those...rich people are smart types?

You don’t have to be smart to make money in this country.

Next...

Nope, but most of them are smart enough to keep it once they have it.  Like usual you're not understanding the point, but that's the norm for you.

This is the shit I was referring to earlier. You’re all at each other’s throats with snippy and snide comments that frankly there’s no need for.

If you all refrained a bit and dialled it back a few notches from 11 I reckon the conversation would be a lot better.

... also no Trump supporter/apologiser has explained why he isn’t compromised despite clear evidence that he is. Once again if he thinks tapes exist, regardless of whether they exist or not, surely that makes him “blackmailable” and therefore compromises?

You sort of tip your hand when you choose my post to quote, then later use Trump supporter/apologist.  Kind of telling of the perspective you're coming from.  Regardless, there are a lot of posts here much nicer than what you see from the general public.   I'd say we're not so bad.

Also every politician is in someone's pocket.  Dont kid yourself.   They are all compromised as none of them are for the people...they are only for the party.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Oh...you’re one of those...rich people are smart types?

You don’t have to be smart to make money in this country.

Next...

Nope, but most of them are smart enough to keep it once they have it.  Like usual you're not understanding the point, but that's the norm for you.

This is the shit I was referring to earlier. You’re all at each other’s throats with snippy and snide comments that frankly there’s no need for.

If you all refrained a bit and dialled it back a few notches from 11 I reckon the conversation would be a lot better.

... also no Trump supporter/apologiser has explained why he isn’t compromised despite clear evidence that he is. Once again if he thinks tapes exist, regardless of whether they exist or not, surely that makes him “blackmailable” and therefore compromises?

There’s no middle ground for me and a guy like RF and myself.

He considers himself an intellectual and a constitutional scholar.

His posts are as illogical as they come and when he makes his mind up about something, (say, the mueller investigation) he sticks with it. He made his mind up about it two years ago.

Furthermore, he has no care for right or wrong and seems to favor trump more and more because of the hypocritical and frankly inhuman policies toward immigration.

The more trump poorly treats immigrants, the more willing he’s been to overlook everything trump has done and the people he’s surrounded himself with.

He’s the ideal trump supporter...and to make matters worse he’s too much of a pussy to call himself a trump supporter...continuing to perpetuate this idea that he sees things down the middle when he clearly does not.

I lost respect for him long, long ago. It’s likewise I’m sure. He just doesn’t seem to care about much. But treating immigrants poorly really gets him excited.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Yea, linking this post is in no way calling me a chubby maga wearing beta male, the same insult Jason has worn out for 2 years.

Doesn’t matter who I voted for in 2016 or how many times I say Trump makes me sick. Just because I’m on team Mueller means I’m a Trump apologist.

PaSnow wrote:

Hi, I'm Randall Flagg. I buried my head in the corner all day & prayed everything would come out ok in pure silence.  Then I turned on Fox News who said Trumps been exonerated, so I came back boasting about it even tho in reality Trump had a shit day & this report was worse than most people expected.

https://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/w9I … QD5ZI4.jpg

WTF?? Look snowflake, nowhere does that post reference fat, chubby, or weight.  Go cry in your emo Vlog post to your followers.

RF makes every leap in logic and even sees things that aren’t there but we are the ones who embarrass ourselves?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Nobody is for treating legal immigrants poorly mitch.  Some people just like following the rules/laws.  Dont like the rules?  Change them. Wrongly accusing people of hating immigrants is just feeding them further, not guilting them into caving like you guys hoped.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Yea, linking this post is in no way calling me a chubby maga wearing beta male, the same insult Jason has worn out for 2 years.

Doesn’t matter who I voted for in 2016 or how many times I say Trump makes me sick. Just because I’m on team Mueller means I’m a Trump apologist.

PaSnow wrote:

Hi, I'm Randall Flagg. I buried my head in the corner all day & prayed everything would come out ok in pure silence.  Then I turned on Fox News who said Trumps been exonerated, so I came back boasting about it even tho in reality Trump had a shit day & this report was worse than most people expected.

https://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/w9I … QD5ZI4.jpg

WTF?? Look snowflake, nowhere does that post reference fat, chubby, or weight.  Go cry in your emo Vlog post to your followers.

Emo vlog?  Thanks for proving my point.

“Here’s an image of a fat, doughy MAGA wearing dipshit that reminds me of Flagg.”

“How dare you say I called you fat!”

Continue your conspiracy. You obviously know more than Mueller.

You’re in good company with Mitch and Jason. Good luck.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

buzzsaw wrote:

Nobody is for treating legal immigrants poorly mitch.  Some people just like following the rules/laws.  Dont like the rules?  Change them. Wrongly accusing people of hating immigrants is just feeding them further, not guilting them into caving like you guys hoped.

Mitch isn’t capable of coherent thought or a logical argument. The guy literally can’t read.

I’m sure he has a well thought out argument of why Trump is harming illegal immigrants, what an alternative is, and what we can do to further deter more people from flooding our system. Over 100k illegals rushing the border each month cause our system is broken, is a totally manufactured crisis.

Mitch definitely has a solution that applies to the current laws his party helped pass. I’m sure he has something intelligent for us.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Emo vlog?  Thanks for proving my point.

“Here’s an image of a fat, doughy MAGA wearing dipshit that reminds me of Flagg.”

“How dare you say I called you fat!”

Continue your conspiracy. You obviously know more than Mueller.

You’re in good company with Mitch and Jason. Good luck.

Whuuut?  When did I ever say 'fat' or 'doughy'??  You must be mixing up 'ass' and 'douchey', cause I'll own that! 16

And I admit I can be the resident conspiracy theorist here, for better or worse.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Mitch isn’t capable of coherent thought or a logical argument. The guy literally can’t read.

I’m sure he has a well thought out argument of why Trump is harming illegal immigrants, what an alternative is, and what we can do to further deter more people from flooding our system. Over 100k illegals rushing the border each month cause our system is broken, is a totally manufactured crisis.

Mitch definitely has a solution that applies to the current laws his party helped pass. I’m sure he has something intelligent for us.

Omg half this shit is nothing but Fox News spin doctoring

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

You guys still at it? Too many pages for me to catch up on.

IMO when the Trump era ends we're going to find out that he was basically a puppet with little to no power and he was conveniently used as a distraction in order to endure it. For the first two years Mattis ran the war machine and God only knows who ran everything else.

His presidency is nothing but an ongoing constitutional crisis being overshadowed by social media, the 24/7 obsession with Trump, and memes.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

lol, u must have 500 pages you'd need to catch up on.

Cliff Notes version: Mitch, SLC, BigBri & I debate with Randall, SG & Buzzsaw  for 500 pages.

Got bad maybe on occasion, surprisingly not all that much during the Mueller release.

Board footer