You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Barack Hussein Obama is the worst POTUS in history no doubt, worse then Bush Jr. A spineless cuck who was elected because liberal establishment supported him and ate up his "change" bullshit.

His presidency will be known for two things: gender neutral toilets and safe spaces. Don`t get me started on his amateur foreign policy.

This is your team, SG. Be proud!

And you saying the "only" thing wrong with Trump is that he's mega rich... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

first, he's NOT mega rich. Second, I don't begrudge anyone for being rich. Trying to portray corporations as the worst thing ever, like some cartoon villains, is pretty naïve. I don't like him because he's an idiot. He will base his entire foreign policy on which dictators say nice things about him. He's a petty douchebag who has no idea what he's doing. He's a con man who has a long history of committing fraud. He's an egotistical narcissist with thin skin and no self control. He continuously lies, makes up fake arguments. Brags about grabbing pussy because he can get way with it, which might be why you like him so much. He's exploited and cheated the tax system and vulnerable Americans to make money, including creating fake charities, taking grants meant for small businesses, paid his employees the lowest sum allowed, and still hired illegals to build his properties. He is Vladimir Putin's bitch. He lied about Obama's birth certificate. He lied about the FBI investigation. He's a classless douchbag who appeals to suckers.

AtariLegend wrote:

538 are increasing her chances slightly again. She's back ahead in a few swing states.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/201 … -forecast/

I feel dirty hoping that the establishment candidate wins sad.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:
misterID wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Barack Hussein Obama is the worst POTUS in history no doubt, worse then Bush Jr. A spineless cuck who was elected because liberal establishment supported him and ate up his "change" bullshit.

His presidency will be known for two things: gender neutral toilets and safe spaces. Don`t get me started on his amateur foreign policy.

And you saying the "only" thing wrong with Trump is that he's mega rich... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

first, he's NOT mega rich. Second, I don't begrudge anyone for being rich. Trying to portray corporations as the worst thing ever, like some cartoon villains, is pretty naïve. I don't like him because he's an idiot. He will base his entire foreign policy on which dictators say nice things about him. He's a petty douchebag who has no idea what he's doing. He's a con man who has a long history of committing fraud. He's an egotistical narcissist with thin skin and no self control. He continuously lies, makes up fake arguments. Brags about grabbing pussy because he can get way with it, which might be why you like him so much. He's exploited and cheated the tax system and vulnerable Americans to make money, including creating fake charities, taking grants meant for small businesses, paid his employees the lowest sum allowed, and still hired illegals to build his properties. He is Vladimir Putin's bitch. He lied about Obama's birth certificate. He lied about the FBI investigation. He's a classless douchbag who appeals to suckers.

Cool your jets for god`s sake 14 I don`t support Trump. I have voiced my antipathy against him many times. He`s a self-centered buffoon. Just because I call out Obama for what he is, a spineless fool who`s directly responsible for turnishing American image world wide, does n`t mean I am a Trumspter.

U.S. is considered a punchline in the world, a joke. she can`t protect her allies. Putin annexed Ukraine and is gaining ground in Syria because of Obummer`s weak foreign policy.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Ragnar wrote:
misterID wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Cool your jets for god`s sake 14 I don`t support Trump. I have voiced my antipathy against him many times. He`s a self-centered buffoon. Just because I call out Obama for what he is, a spineless fool who`s direct responsible for turnishing American image world wide, does n`t mean I am a Trumspter.

U.S. is considered a punchline in the world, a joke. she can`t protect her allies. Putin annexed Ukraine and is gaining ground in Syria because of Obummer`s weak foreign policy.

SG claims he's not a Trumpster, either. Obama being the worst president ever is what I was calling out...which, IMO, is complete nonsense.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:
misterID wrote:
Ragnar wrote:
misterID wrote:

Cool your jets for god`s sake 14 I don`t support Trump. I have voiced my antipathy against him many times. He`s a self-centered buffoon. Just because I call out Obama for what he is, a spineless fool who`s direct responsible for turnishing American image world wide, does n`t mean I am a Trumspter.

SG claims he's not a Trumpster, either. Obama being the worst president ever is what I was calling out...which, IMO, is complete nonsense.

No. it`s true. Iran debacle alone automatically renders him a complete and utter bellend. It`s comical how Obamatards blame Bush for every fuckup their prince almighty has committed.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Not an Obamatard, unfortunately. I still think he should have lost to Hillary. But the Obama hate is irrational. Buchanan was the worst and W was pretty close.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Ragnar wrote:
misterID wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

No. it`s true. Iran debacle alone automatically renders him a complete and utter bellend. It`s comical how Obamatards blame Bush for every fuckup their prince almighty has committed.

I've always been confused by conservatives and Republicans who always want to go to war. You'll be the first ones to bitch about taxes and government spending until it comes to war. And then they can't wait to spend.

Do you or do you not want to police the world?  Are you suggesting that we start a war with Russia? Because both Republicans and Democrats for damn near 90 years have tried to avoid that. I think everyone knows no one benefits.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

People are extra forgiving to Barack because he is half black and they don't want to sound like a racist but he has been horrible in many ways.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

People are extra forgiving to Barack because he is half black and they don't want to sound like a racist but he has been horrible in many ways.

See when you make statements like that, how do you expect people not to think that you use race or skin color is a pretext to analyzing, assessing, and then criticizing the policies and decisions of another human being?

I am not sure what else to take from comments like that except that you use race and skin color as a pretext to determine and influence your line of thinking in terms of whether or not an idea for a policy was successful or not.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The blacks just told you, they all carry ID and they don't mind showing it to vote while you and your people keep telling us that blacks are too dumb, too poor, and too unorganized to have an ID, use the Internet, or travel to a polling station. There isn't some "ID" crisis in the US like the liberals make it out to be.

That still doesn't speak to the heart of the purpose of all of these voter IDs and other crap. If there was no problem to begin with then why was the solution ever proposed?

I think it's pretty obvious what the purpose of a voter ID is. And it has nothing to do with fraud.

Even more, the last couple of voter fraud cases that I am aware of came from conservatives and Republicans trying to vote more than once. Why is it that I don't hear any outrage from the Republicans when it's one of their own trying to commit voter fraud?

I know the answer to that already, it's because when rules are violated in favor of your team or political party  it just doesn't seem so bad does it? It's win those fucking liberals actually try to vote once the out rages you doesn't  it? We ( The proponents of voter restriction laws) do not want people who disagree with us voting, end of story.

The next step for you guys is the charge $25 to be able to vote and if you don't have $25 you do not have the right to vote.

Screw charging people to vote. We need IQ tests to weed out all the morons.*

* On both sides.

FB_IMG_1478530162531.jpg

Board footer