You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Also notice how Reince Prebus has been quieting down. CNN just posted how they're bringing in a new Communication Director..  http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/17/politics/ … index.html , the man offered the NSA position said 'No', and Trump was gonna bring in an outsider to gut the Intelligence Agency??  https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/us/p … nberg.html   

Follow the trail.

They seem to be turning against Priebus. I bet they scapegoat him for something and get him out. They better be careful, Priebus has pretty deep ties with the GOP.

I think this things gonna be big. Mark my words.

(on an anonymous Guns N Roses message board)

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

SLC can you provide some insight on this comment...too much inside joke for me to get it...

Flagg and a liberal female poster had what appeared to be some serious underlying sexual tension at my site last year. She's now gone and I suspect he's turned that attention towards you.

Dude, that was at least 3 years ago since she left. Dumbest fucking person ever. Put her college tuition on her credit card. That kind of stupid.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

SLC can you provide some insight on this comment...too much inside joke for me to get it...

Flagg and a liberal female poster had what appeared to be some serious underlying sexual tension at my site last year. She's now gone and I suspect he's turned that attention towards you.

Dude, that was at least 3 years ago since she left.

Sounds like the next Dateline/48 Hours episode.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

She was seriously the dumbest fucking person ever. No rhyme or reason to anything she said.  You think Trump is bad, you should have read her shit

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

She was seriously the dumbest fucking person ever. No rhyme or reason to anything she said.  You think Trump is bad, you should have read her shit

So all of that was just an inside joke way of calling me stupid?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

As far the the billions of dollars...I need more direct examples of that...because if you're talking about an illegal going to a public school...I think it's very hard to determine how much is being spent on any of them.

right.  For all the 'money we're losing' in education we could be saving from not having our economy go into hyperinflation when food prices jack up upon farmhands being paid $12/hr instead of $3.

So put those on welfare and out of work to work in the fields?  Create a legal program for migrants to come in? 

You realize how racists your comment is?  Give Americans $15 an hour minimum wage, cause fuck legal businesses.  But it's totally okay to bring in the stupid mexicans to pick our tomatoes for us and pay those losers $3 an hour.  Their time is worth less than Shaniqua or Brittany and their five kids.

I cannot follow this shit....can anyone make heads or tails of this shit?

This is so incoherent

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

AP is claiming the White House is preparing to mobilize the National Guard to help remove illegals.  White House patently denies it, but I'd be 100% behind this depending on the manner they were used.  I'd like the guard to be used as a counter pro-test force in case the nutters think violence is protected speech, and to help secure detention and holding areas.  I'd establish holding tents on military bases (just try to tresspass and protest on a military base and see what happens) with air fields that could use C-17s and C-130s to fly those marked for deportation back.  We have plenty of barracks and housing areas built up for training for the wars in Iraq and Afganistan.  Would be perfect to use them to temporarily house civilians, and if it's good enough for our Soldiers, it's certainly good enough for illegals convicted of crimes.

Not a good use of resources and will cause more problems....

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Well, I reckon you need to check harder, because he has accomplished zilch.

If he has accomplished zilch, why all the bitching? All of the haters say he hasn't done anything yet so I don't understand why they protest and bitch.

Obama did zilch his first few weeks(actually much longer) and I didn't see anyone protesting his nothingness.

I'm ready to jump on board with the deportations.  I was discriminated against in Panda Express a couple weeks ago. Only reason I didn't cause a scene is people record everything on their cell phones now and I also didn't want their spit in my food.

Me and two white women were skipped over right between our orders so the mexicans behind the counter could whip up a lunch for two mexican ladies. Their entire exchange was in spanish.

Pull that shit in Tijuana. I don't care if it sounds racist.....I'm tired of it. This crap has been going on in Cali for many years.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

^^^

Only in America could a white guy be discriminated against by Mexicans in a Chinese fast food joint. USA USA USA!!!!

Board footer