You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

But don't kid yourself. You're nothing but a consumer who is afforded the luxury of pretending we live in a nice, fair world. Your only exposure to anything outside of America is what you consume through the media.

As if you know what anybody thinks or their life experiences, you chubby little beta male.

I love this arguments built on your assumptions of how people think, or what they don't say. So lame. You're a lame.

Haha. Good ol' SLC.    I know neither you or Mitch have ever lived outside the US. Your only life experience is what smarter, braver men have built while your uneducated ass buys into every two bit conspiracy.

But please, tell me how your youth of snorting coke and ripping people off has made you remotely aware of what life is like outside the bubble.

I'm going to go eat another cheeseburger and kneel before the altar of Trump. 

Oh yea, answer the fucking question.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:

If your head is so far up your ass you can't make a calculated assessment of how much better and prosperous the world is with the US at top, and want  to walk down the path of moral relativism ( the US killed ISIS members so we're no better than the ISIS guy who took a drill to a child!), you're no where near rational or mainstream. The person you voted for campaigned on attacking Syria. The President you thought was the greatest guy ever, launched more drone strikes than anyone and objectively weakened America's standing.

So then why do you have a problem with Obama using drones? It seems like you'd like that...you've never cared about who gets killed....just bomb and shoot...ask questions later right? As far as mainstream...I don't care to be...mainstream is better known as 'lower common denominator' or 'low hanging fruit.' Again, I'd ask you why you have a problem with Obama using drones but you're cool with what just went down? But then again...I know you don't answer other people's questions...you just demand that others answer yours.

I don't give a fuck about Syria or Syrians.

I believe you.

If you really feel America is no better than Assad or Putin, maybe you should take off the blinders and experience the Middle East first hand.  I know a nice little coffee shop in Mosul you can take the wife and kid too. I'm sure you'd have no problem taking them there since America is no different than Syria or Iraq. I mean, we launched sarin gas against our own people last year too.

That's not exactly the point...you are always so prone to make everything a comparison. The US is better....America is better....

You have a nationalistic pride that compels you to always have to say...."see....America is better because...." I"ll let you fill in the blank.

I don't have a problem with any of Obama's drone strikes, save the one he used to directly and intentionally kill a US citizen - a war crime. I'm simply pointing out how you never bitched when Barry was in charge and how the war hawk Clinton would have had tanks in Damascus by now.

I said I was opposed to Trump's actions, but don't let the fact we agree on this stop you from conjuring up some neo-con image of me praying for war.

Randall Flagg

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Is angry that people "blame America first." ^^

But blames Syria on Obama like all the other cons.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

But don't kid yourself. You're nothing but a consumer who is afforded the luxury of pretending we live in a nice, fair world. Your only exposure to anything outside of America is what you consume through the media.

As if you know what anybody thinks or their life experiences, you chubby little beta male.

I love this arguments built on your assumptions of how people think, or what they don't say. So lame. You're a lame.

Haha. Good ol' SLC.    I know neither you or Mitch have ever lived outside the US. Your only life experience is what smarter, braver men have built while your uneducated ass buys into every two bit conspiracy.

But please, tell me how your youth of snorting coke and ripping people off has made you remotely aware of what life is like outside the bubble.

Youth of snorting coke and ripping people off?!?!? Who did that?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I know what it's like to be dirt poor and have a father who was in prison for my entire childhood - how's that for a bubble...

Damn you are presumptuous

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I see some Trumpers who have been completely silent during his bumbling clusterfuck of a presidency now perk up with their red hats now that we bombed someone. Trump is a lying liar and a bumbling idiot. The rubes always howled when Obama mentioned anything about W. They can't stop talking about O or their Messiah's constant lies about him.

I'm not against the bombing so much as I do not trust the clown giving the bombing orders. He fucked up with Yemen, so his track record already sucks.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

And now gorsuch is confirmed after McConnel changed the rules that he used a year ago to prevent a vote on Garland

Integrity

They know this is going to bite them.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Hillary likely would do the same thing I think... Obama, maybe no..

Hillary advocated war with Russia. Grandma wanted to fight WWIII and play a real life game of CIV before she croaked. Not buying any possible faux outrage over this strike. Flagg's right on this issue....We'd be in Damascus right now if Hillary had won and getting ready to head into Ukraine on the way to Moscow.

I don't like these pin prick strike no matter which president is doing them. It sends a message that is temporary, can be used to boost poll numbers, and the risks far outweigh any rewards. That being said....something had to happen. Cant criticize Obama for doing nothing when they crossed his red line in the sand and then do nothing when they cross your red line.

Syria is too complex and one wrong move can ignite a major conflict that could literally spread in minutes. What happens if the US bombs a base and Russians die? What happens when Russia shoots down a B1 bomber? What happens if the Israelis lose a spy plane over Syria?

Congress can eat shit regarding their desire for Trump to go through them over this. No president follows those guidelines and they never will.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

I see some Trumpers who have been completely silent during his bumbling clusterfuck of a presidency now perk up with their red hats now that we bombed someone. Trump is a lying liar and a bumbling idiot. The rubes always howled when Obama mentioned anything about W. They can't stop talking about O or their Messiah's constant lies about him.

I'm not against the bombing so much as I do not trust the clown giving the bombing orders. He fucked up with Yemen, so his track record already sucks.

A lot of Alt Right types are very angry with Trump over this strike. The timing is also interesting: Bannon out of NSC just days prior.

Board footer