You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

How is Williams a clown?? You support a guy as President who doesn't just exaggerate, but flat out lies, consistently, nearly every day.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

How is Williams a clown?? You support a guy as President who doesn't just exaggerate, but flat out lies, consistently, nearly every day.

He got demoted for fucking lying on NBC and lost his gig to Lester Holt.  So it is like the pot calling the kettle black here....  He exaggerates so fucking much for drama... It isn't needed.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

To be fair to ID/Mitch/etc. I think the piss tape issue was more laughed at and mocked although I obviously missed out on huge chunks of discussion

I mean c'mon...who don't want to piss on a girl ever now and then?

What do you consider the best source of mainstream news? While I do prefer MSNBC, I like CNN's site as I prefer its design but it is getting ridiculous and is now bordering on not even being genuine news. Its front page comes across as a giant anti-Trump ad. Cornell's death was major news Wednesday and you had to scroll to the bottom to see it. Fucking insanity. They cant get their head out of Trump's ass long enough to cover other major events.

I for one thoroughly enjoy the news and blogs that come out of RF's basement.

Other than that, it's been really hard lately. I actually liked CNN for awhile...but now it's Trump vs CNN...and I can't tell if that is courageous or blind.

I used to love Maddow, but she fell a bit out of favor for me especially after the Trump tax return debacle.

I will not watch FOX...I can't even stand the smug facial expressions of most of the hosts. Tucker Carlson's face looks like his ass is so tight, and he's suck on a sour patch kid that's stuck in his teeth. I used to think Maddow was really smart (and I guess I still do) I just feel like she's playing the game way more now than she ever was.

Maddow is so annoying. Must every episode start with the 20 minute "what the fuck will the point of this be" monologue?

LMAO...I remember when I first discovered around 2011 when all that crap was going down in Wisconsin with Walker and the state senators that flew the state and hide out in Illinois...After watching her, I used to get so pumped up. But you're right, now at times, her monologues seem rambling.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No, you guys have been claiming Trump is guilty for months.  ID is talking about impeachment.  Where he said that "no one was backing down from impeachment."  You guys bit off more than you can chew.  You're not acting like adults, you're behaving like paranoid basement dwellers.  Refer back to the "pee tapes" if you need a refresher on how "adult and reasonable" you all acted.

Now the Democratic leadership knows they need to scale it back, or they're going to be continue to be looked at as bunch of partisan hystericals.  When Mueller comes back and says Trump didn't collaborate with Putin, will all of you apologize and admit you were in Birther/conspiracy land?

Sure, maybe Trump won't be indictment, but c'mon you have to admit at this point Manafort, Carter Page & Michael Flynn all likely have something on them. There's obviously gonna be alot of ties within the campaign to go down. So I suppose the question is, at what point does Trump become too closely associated with it all and should he go down with them?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No, you guys have been claiming Trump is guilty for months.  ID is talking about impeachment.  Where he said that "no one was backing down from impeachment."  You guys bit off more than you can chew.  You're not acting like adults, you're behaving like paranoid basement dwellers.  Refer back to the "pee tapes" if you need a refresher on how "adult and reasonable" you all acted.

Now the Democratic leadership knows they need to scale it back, or they're going to be continue to be looked at as bunch of partisan hystericals.  When Mueller comes back and says Trump didn't collaborate with Putin, will all of you apologize and admit you were in Birther/conspiracy land?

Sure, maybe Trump won't be indictment, but c'mon you have to admit at this point Manafort, Carter Page & Michael Flynn all likely have something on them. There's obviously gonna be alot of ties within the campaign to go down. So I suppose the question is, at what point does Trump become too closely associated with it all and should he go down with them?

Yea, I think that goes without saying.  But what did they do that has a connection to the 2016 election?  That's my question.  All 3 of them could have done something highly illegal, but if it has nothing to do with Russian involvement during the election, what does it have to do with Trump?  Does it make an argument that Trump is a fucking idiot for not vetting these people?  Absolutely.  But how many idiots were convicted or suspected of crimes that were involved with Obama or Clinton?  I can't think of any President that didn't have someone they knew and were associated with that didn't have some unethical or illegal behavior.  I think Clinton was an idiot for keeping Huma on after it was revealed her husband was a creeper.  But Weiner's Twitter antics have nothing to do with Hillary's status or qualification for higher office.  Clinton knew who Weiner was, and still associated with his wife as her most trusted confidant.  The guy having his wife's emails on his computer is the reason Comey made his announcement 11 days before the election.  I knew this and many of you knew this, and yet we still voted for her.

If you can show me that Trump knew Flynn or whomever was violating the law and still kept him on board, I think you have a stronger argument.

But no one has has provided any evidence that anyone on Trump's team colluded with Russia regarding the election.  This is what I mean about moving the goal post.  Even if you prove that someone in Trump's campaign committed Treason and colluded with Russia, unless Trump knew about it, it has zero legal impact on him.  It looks bad and reflects damn poorly on him, but it doesn't negate his election or status as the President.  It sure as hell doesn't lead to impeachment or enactment of the 25th Amendment. 

On an unrelated note, where is Polluxm?  He was the biggest Trump fan boy on these forums and disappeared as soon as Trump was sworn in.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Yea, I think that goes without saying.  But what did they do that has a connection to the 2016 election?  That's my question.  All 3 of them could have done something highly illegal, but if it has nothing to do with Russian involvement during the election, what does it have to do with Trump?  Does it make an argument that Trump is a fucking idiot for not vetting these people?  Absolutely.  But how many idiots were convicted or suspected of crimes that were involved with Obama or Clinton?  I can't think of any President that didn't have someone they knew and were associated with that didn't have some unethical or illegal behavior.  I think Clinton was an idiot for keeping Huma on after it was revealed her husband was a creeper.  But Weiner's Twitter antics have nothing to do with Hillary's status or qualification for higher office.  Clinton knew who Weiner was, and still associated with his wife as her most trusted confidant.  The guy having his wife's emails on his computer is the reason Comey made his announcement 11 days before the election.  I knew this and many of you knew this, and yet we still voted for her.

If you can show me that Trump knew Flynn or whomever was violating the law and still kept him on board, I think you have a stronger argument.

But no one has has provided any evidence that anyone on Trump's team colluded with Russia regarding the election.  This is what I mean about moving the goal post.  Even if you prove that someone in Trump's campaign committed Treason and colluded with Russia, unless Trump knew about it, it has zero legal impact on him.  It looks bad and reflects damn poorly on him, but it doesn't negate his election or status as the President.  It sure as hell doesn't lead to impeachment or enactment of the 25th Amendment. 

On an unrelated note, where is Polluxm?  He was the biggest Trump fan boy on these forums and disappeared as soon as Trump was sworn in.

At this point I would be more concerned about obstruction of justice charges. It almost doesn't matter anymore whether he was affiliated with Russians or not now

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

He got demoted for fucking lying on NBC and lost his gig to Lester Holt.  So it is like the pot calling the kettle black here....  He exaggerates so fucking much for drama... It isn't needed.

You voted for and continue to defend a habitual liar. End.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Oh please....everyone here voted for a liar. The end.

On an unrelated note, where is Polluxm?

I don't know but I'm getting a bit worried. He needs to log in just so we can check his pulse.

misterID

misterID wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Oh please....everyone here voted for a liar. The end.

On an unrelated note, where is Polluxm?

I don't know but I'm getting a bit worried. He needs to log in just so we can check his pulse.

Nowhere near the same. He's complaining about liars.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No, you guys have been claiming Trump is guilty for months.

I wish you'd quit lying. Nobody here has drawn any conclusions, other than from the latest news, which is a clear admission of obstruction from Trump himself. The rest is us discussing articles and that's about it. There are a lot of moving parts, paired with Trump who clearly is doing everything he can to stop any further inquiry. If he was 100% innocent, then he'd co-operate and end this quickly. But instead he incriminates himself, says outrageous shit, panders to the Russians and fires the man investigating him.

At this point, even Republicans are talking about impeachment. Given the facts presented, this is hardly exaggerated behavior. It's also why Trump's attorneys are looking into the impeachment process.

But more than anything, just like Buzz, you seem to be upset with what people talk about. You two are a couple of control freaks I think. Easily angered by opinions other than your own. And more than anything you want it to stop. At the same time you both exaggerate what posters are saying. Constantly trying to get them to defend positions they aren't taking in the first place.

So quit lying. Just stop. You two want a higher quality debate? Then step up to the plate and present one for a change. Allow others to make their points without lying about what they said.

Board footer