You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Trump is so bad he's gotten me to like Jeff Session & Rex Tillerson. Scaramucci had a bizarre interview on CNN where I now feel I'm siding with Priebus. This whole thing is nuts.

He is  definitely trying to get rid of Sessions and Priebus.

What does all that accomplish though? Is it just trying to show everyone just how big and strong Trump is? So far, no one is budging with regard to his bullying tactics.

How long is he going to be allowed to do this before everyone turns on him?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Trump is so bad he's gotten me to like Jeff Session & Rex Tillerson. Scaramucci had a bizarre interview on CNN where I now feel I'm siding with Priebus. This whole thing is nuts.

In a way, it's a decent strategy if not for the fact it's completely random.  Ostracize congressional GOP leaders from Trump, making GOP Congressmen the middle ground between nutty left wingers and child Trump.  You also create common ground between congressional Dems and Repubs, increasing the chance some will break ranks to work together.

This thought crossed my mind too, to get Dems to side with some GOPers. Only, I do think Sessions & Tillerson will resign by years out. Sure, if it's all a big conspiracy, it's pretty well thought out. I don't think it is tho, I just think it's a mess. We'll see.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

In a way, it's a decent strategy if not for the fact it's completely random.  Ostracize congressional GOP leaders from Trump, making GOP Congressmen the middle ground between nutty left wingers and child Trump.  You also create common ground between congressional Dems and Repubs, increasing the chance some will break ranks to work together.

This thought crossed my mind too, to get Dems to side with some GOPers. Only, I do think Sessions & Tillerson will resign by years out. Sure, if it's all a big conspiracy, it's pretty well thought out. I don't think it is tho, I just think it's a mess. We'll see.

Yea, no way do I think this was planned or orchestrated. It just may be a beneficial outcome.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Trump is a grade A moron...a complete and total moron. There is no way this is strategy.

He's a fuckin disgrace...what a bitch.

cnn.png

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Yea, no way do I think this was planned or orchestrated. It just may be a beneficial outcome.

Better to be lucky than good.  Those are the leadership qualities of a good President.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Trump is a grade A moron...a complete and total moron. There is no way this is strategy.

https://s3.postimg.org/pe555gmhv/cnn.png

So it was just impulsive...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Better to be lucky than good.  Those are the leadership qualities of a good President.

What was the beneficial outcome?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What kind of a person makes decisions like this?

I'm not even against it but for fucks sake.....include the military in any decisions regarding the military.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What kind of a person makes decisions like this?

I'm not even against it but for fucks sake.....include the military in any decisions regarding the military.

I'm reading that the joint chiefs will not implement his decree until he specifies and communicates with the proper people about what exactly he meant.

Maybe Trump thinks tweeting is how you make law.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

You know, it's not entirely out of the question that he might be going Howard Hughes/mentally unstable. There could be something behind the scenes that they don't want the public to know.

Board footer