You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

So, Steve Mnuchin, who is a billionaire, has been using government jets for a lot of questionable trips. My favorite so far, and I just heard about it, was a trip to Kentucky where he took his wife to inspect -- I shit you not -- to inspect the gold at Fort Knox. And watch the solar eclipse. Tom Price has been using government jets as his own personal uber. At our expense. If you want an example of cronyism, check out how he's filled very important roles in government.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Looks like McCain killed Trumpcare again. I say let them try again. Each time they do, they are exposed for how incompetent they are. They'd only need to get 1 or 2 Democrats on board a plan that is a little more sensible, and it would pass. But they don't want to do that.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If Trump wants to impress everyone, shoot down the next missile NK launches.

LIke Bill Clinton, I agree and disagree with this. Shooting it down would shut Kim's mouth but at the same time, you're showing your cards to the rest of the world.

I think I'd rather keep the major powers guessing on how good our ABM system is than for them to see it. I also don't want worst case scenario......

We shoot.....we miss.

johndivney wrote:

So am not allowed a work visa because I passed for coke one time.
Bizarre immedgration policy, I was really only over to try the drugs then come home had no intention to stay. Unless drugs were that good.

Don't/do drugs they are/aren't worth it.

I'm worried about this too. In a couple years when they build the resort I want to go to Canada's Wonderland. During the GNR tour I remember some fans who bought tickets that got turned away at the border due to minor charges in their youth.

misterID wrote:

So, Steve Mnuchin, who is a billionaire, has been using government jets for a lot of questionable trips. My favorite so far, and I just heard about it, was a trip to Kentucky where he took his wife to inspect -- I shit you not -- to inspect the gold at Fort Knox. And watch the solar eclipse. Tom Price has been using government jets as his own personal uber. At our expense. If you want an example of cronyism, check out how he's filled very important roles in government.

Meh. They all do that....and have for eons. You cant fault one for what the whole group does.

Start voting independent if you don't like that shit....although they'll do it too if they get in power.

misterID

misterID wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If Trump wants to impress everyone, shoot down the next missile NK launches.

LIke Bill Clinton, I agree and disagree with this. Shooting it down would shut Kim's mouth but at the same time, you're showing your cards to the rest of the world.

I think I'd rather keep the major powers guessing on how good our ABM system is than for them to see it. I also don't want worst case scenario......

We shoot.....we miss.

johndivney wrote:

So am not allowed a work visa because I passed for coke one time.
Bizarre immedgration policy, I was really only over to try the drugs then come home had no intention to stay. Unless drugs were that good.

Don't/do drugs they are/aren't worth it.

I'm worried about this too. In a couple years when they build the resort I want to go to Canada's Wonderland. During the GNR tour I remember some fans who bought tickets that got turned away at the border due to minor charges in their youth.

misterID wrote:

Meh. They all do that....and have for eons. You cant fault one for what the whole group does.

Start voting independent if you don't like that shit....although they'll do it too if they get in power.

Sure I can, because they don't all do it. Many take the train or fly commercial, some even drive to a destination 30 minutes away instead of having tax payers flip ten grand for their trip. Especially when it's a guy who ran on stopping people from doing what he did.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Devos flies on her own dime:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co … index.html

Pelosi spent 100k on booze and wasted hundreds of thousands on air force jets to carry her and her husband around:

http://mobile.wnd.com/2010/01/123472/

Everyone does it. When you choose to bitch about it implies something.

misterID

misterID wrote:

They're both being investigated for it, so there's that.

No, not everyone abuses the system. Sorry, guys.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Pelosi spent 100k on booze and wasted hundreds of thousands on air force jets to carry her and her husband around:

http://mobile.wnd.com/2010/01/123472/

Yea, but what about the other guy....

misterID

misterID wrote:

But... But... OBAMA!!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Looks like McCain killed Trumpcare again. I say let them try again. Each time they do, they are exposed for how incompetent they are. They'd only need to get 1 or 2 Democrats on board a plan that is a little more sensible, and it would pass. But they don't want to do that.

That and every medical group came out against it. Hell, even insurance companies oppose it.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

You cannot coerce or bully people into supporting you, you fucking idiot, Trump.

Board footer