You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

[/embed]

Disgrace. The guys gotta eat shit over this. Can't wait for Sarah HS to take the podium. I am curious Flagg's thoughts on this.

Oh, and his drug czar stepped down.

It’s bullshit. I know there was some fake outrage early on because Obama didn’t hand write every letter like Bush, but that never bothered me. Trump is wrong. I have no idea if Obama called every Soldiers family, but I know he did quite a few. Even if he didn’t, I don’t think it’s a character flaw.

The military has teams they dispatch to handle this. Pretty sure they even made a movie out of it.

I chalk this up there with people bitching about Trump tossing paper towels, Melania’s form fitting dress or Michelle’s shoulders. No one really gives a fuck and the media is making news.

Trump looks petty and bafoonish, and the media and his detractors get to pretend they’re the slightest bit objective.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

[/embed]

Disgrace. The guys gotta eat shit over this. Can't wait for Sarah HS to take the podium. I am curious Flagg's thoughts on this.

Oh, and his drug czar stepped down.

It’s bullshit. I know there was some fake outrage early on because Obama didn’t hand write every letter like Bush, but that never bothered me. Trump is wrong. I have no idea if Obama called every Soldiers family, but I know he did quite a few. Even if he didn’t, I don’t think it’s a character flaw.

The military has teams they dispatch to handle this. Pretty sure they even made a movie out of it.

I chalk this up there with people bitching about Trump tossing paper towels, Melania’s form fitting dress or Michelle’s shoulders. No one really gives a fuck and the media is making news.

Trump looks petty and bafoonish, and the media and his detractors get to pretend they’re the slightest bit objective.

At least we can agree on this...Trump is constantly bashing his predecessors, especially Obama. He takes every chance he can to do it.

I'm not going to say I'm outraged...but I'm growing so tired of Trump's bullshit.

I'd also like to say that Melania is a pretty forgettable first lady. I don't care about her form fitting dress...but it's all she's noteworthy for...she does nothing. She's your standard trophy wife with little to contribute and little to worry about.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Yeah President Trump shitting on John McCain is ridiculous.

I wish I could get the guy's autograph or have him respond to something, but, no, I live in Ontario, Canada, and not the state of Arizona.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Just because you cannot be found doesn't mean you have vanished. Maybe this dude just doesn't want the attention.

It may have just been very traumatizing for him. He's probably just some guy who is trying to provide for his family. Then 600 people are shot, nearly 60 killed on the day he goes to work. I'd want to disappear too.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Trump's fans on Twitter have taken up to disparaging McCain the last few days. Some real nasty stuff, and of course....downright stupid.

https://twitter.com/pantero7445/status/920370142365745153

Since deleted, after Twitter had their way with her...

hotel.png

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

At least we can agree on this...Trump is constantly bashing his predecessors, especially Obama. He takes every chance he can to do it.

I agree. Obama definitely could have bitched & whined about W his entire 1st year or term, but he didn't. Definitely not to this extent, nor do I recall him doing so personally to W at all. (Maybe he referenced the challenges to the wars or economy, but he didn't blame Bush & name him out)

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Just because you cannot be found doesn't mean you have vanished. Maybe this dude just doesn't want the attention.

It may have just been very traumatizing for him. He's probably just some guy who is trying to provide for his family. Then 600 people are shot, nearly 60 killed on the day he goes to work. I'd want to disappear too.

Let's get these straight.

He is shot at with 200 rounds from a few feet away and suffers a grazed bullet wound. The same gunman shoots close to 600 people from 1,100 feet away and 58 kills.

At first the guy was called a hero and he refused medical attention etc. "checking a door alarm". Not buying it. Why did the gunman confront him if he hadn't started shooting yet? The first report said he heard gunfire so he followed the noise. Now we learn he was shot at first before the mass shooting. What prompted 200 rounds to be fired in a hallway. SOMETHING ISNT ADDING UP

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, I'm not trying to be a conspiracy, and my first thought was that he might be here illegally or he suffered some kind of breakdown. Being g shot at could do that. Just thought it was strange. An apparently he wasn't missing, he was in Ellen's green room.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hmmmm.

Question, the Supreme Court said what part of the Trump Travel ban were legal. But now 2 more judges are blocking it. What the fuck is the point of the Supreme Court if any regular judge can shut the thing down again? I am not saying if the Ban is good or bad, but why do these lower judges keep doing this when the SCOTUS already addressed this??

Board footer