You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

2 weeks to go, but looks like Moore is going to win:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll … -6271.html

I wonder how much of this is due...

Probably very little.

Republicans have once again shown they stand for nothing. Family values? Nope. The lives of children? Nope. This is tribalism at it's worst in a shitty red state chock full of people who think the stories are all made up. It has nothing to do with liberals and everything to do with a "conservative" voter base who is willing to vote for a pedophile.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It's not just for shit and giggles he instantly turned to the religious crowd and all those ministers came out to support him. These people have been brainwashed to worship and follow these men, which is a form of child abuse IMO. They're so insulated I'm not shocked they think it's fake. They do not believe in free will. Literally, I've heard preachers say it was the greatest flaw God ever made.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The tax bill is not bad like the libs proclaim

The way it fucks with the health care system alone makes it bad. Health care reform didn't pass because Americans don't support it. Injecting portions of it into the tax bill is a sneaky way to try again.

It'll cost you money. It'll cost me money. It'll cost everyone if it passes.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Why is it the most analyses anyone has done on the tax cuts is....”welp...i like tax cuts let’s do it.”

Especially considering that it flies in the face of even capitalist economic theory.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

James, did you city drop the ball on Kate Stienle killing?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Why is this such a big deal for you? Why even bring this up in this discussion? How is supporting a pedophile for political gains not lower than wearing a fucking dress to school?? Even if you're right, and we're becoming a society of whiney pussies that need safe spaces and genderless pronouns to keep us from crying in a corner somewhere... why the hell do you bring it up now??
I'm not trying to be an asshole here, I just cannot even begin to imagine what the connection is...

The connection is obvious. The bottom is dropping out of society. I listed a few of the reasons when he asked how low can we go. I consider those things pretty fucking low.

Why isn't it a big deal to you? Were you an advocate of those things in the years leading up to pushing it in the mainstream? You should've spoke up when I predicted us going in this direction years ago on the old site when the tranny stuff started gaining a bit of traction.

It's not surprising that he's being supported by them for political gains. When that woman accused Clinton of raping her(and she went into detail), she was mocked and people acted like it didn't happen. Now they're getting bent out of shape that the other side is supporting their candidate during a scandal.

This is one of the problems with all the extreme partisan nonsense. They cheer when one side does it but then are outraged when the other does it.

Should he step down? Yes. Will he? No.

Randall Flagg wrote:

2 weeks to go, but looks like Moore is going to win:

I wonder how much of this is due to the media running any story about sexual assault and the left’s mantra that every woman should be believed regardless of how irregular their story is.

Once they started pretending every little thing is rape/sexual assault and hashtagged it to the moon and back, the real cases would get blurred and just blend in with the nonsense.

#metoo

What’s so frustrating is this PC bullshit is what caused Trump to win. And the left seems to be doubling down on it.

They didn't learn not one goddamn thing from the election...unfortunately.

bigbri wrote:

I had no doubt Moore would win.

Just like I have no doubt that Trump would win if he can make it to 2020.

I agree. He's a lock. Only way he doesn't win is if The Rock decides to run and is able to pull a Trump on the left.

mitchejw wrote:

Does that mean that the Dems are just that terrible and unpopular these days or is it is that Trump is really that good at campaigning?

It's both.

Most americans are getting sick of this ultra PC bullshit and Trump is a great candidate in this current culture.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Michael Flynn got off easy by only being charged with lying to the FBI. I wonder why Mueller is going so easy on him? Hmmm.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

bigbri wrote:

Michael Flynn got off easy by only being charged with lying to the FBI. I wonder why Mueller is going so easy on him? Hmmm.

[/embed]

Maybe that's all there is?  Everything isn't a conspiracy.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
bigbri wrote:

[/embed]

Wow.

BIG!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

[/embed]

Maybe that's all there is?  Everything isn't a conspiracy.

Do you think Kushners not gonna become involved? Carter Page? Or possibly Donnie Jr?  Just saying.  Keep in mind we had Popadopalous already flipped & Manafort charged, so already 3 members are known to be involved. That alone does not look very good at all.

Board footer