You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

I listen to NPR. I love it. I don't watch any talking head shows.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I listen to Sean Hannity. He’s the only one who tells the truth without any bias. big_smile

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

The American people don’t want that anymore...despite their bitching

I do. I long for the days of Brokaw when all we heard was the actual news. He didn't bitch about it, he didn't tell you what to think, he didn't force his opinion on you.

Other than shows like Crossfire, CNN used to be like that too. It was just the news. Now its a panel of talking heads going on a marathon bitch fest. How people fell for this amazes me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZnJWK3CcHg

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
kermit the Trump wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I do. I long for the days of Brokaw when all we heard was the actual news. He didn't bitch about it, he didn't tell you what to think, he didn't force his opinion on you.

Other than shows like Crossfire, CNN used to be like that too. It was just the news. Now its a panel of talking heads going on a marathon bitch fest. How people fell for this amazes me.

[/embed]

You should....we didn't know what we had...

I'm just trying to point out that Americans made this mess....because they demanded it....then they got pissed about it. The only reason these shows/people exist in the media/news outlets is because people watch these shows in droves.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
kermit the Trump wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

[/embed]

I'm just trying to point out that Americans made this mess....because they demanded it....then they got pissed about it. The only reason these shows/people exist in the media/news outlets is because people watch these shows in droves.

I disagree. The Democratic Party and their supporters in the media create stories and faux outrage every time Trump wipes his ass. Some aide makes a rude comment about McCain, and it’s the top news story for a week. Trump calls MS-13 “animals” and Pelosi and Schumer have to pretend Trump has violated the dignity of people whose motto is to rape and kill. It’s a farce.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
kermit the Trump wrote:

[/embed]

I disagree. The Democratic Party and their supporters in the media create stories and faux outrage every time Trump wipes his ass. Some aide makes a rude comment about McCain, and it’s the top news story for a week. Trump calls MS-13 “animals” and Pelosi and Schumer have to pretend Trump has violated the dignity of people whose motto is to rape and kill. It’s a farce.

It's not faux to me....I am legit outraged on a minutely basis that I have to look at this piece of shit of a man everywhere I look now...

The irony to me is Trump has engaged in all the behaviors of MS-13...but it's cool when he does it....am I right?

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

[/embed]

It's not faux to me....I am legit outraged on a minutely basis that I have to look at this piece of shit of a man everywhere I look now...

The irony to me is Trump has engaged in all the behaviors of MS-13...but it's cool when he does it....am I right?

Trump has brutally raped and beaten women?  Slowly tortured people to death?  Cut off the hands and head of their enemies?  Cut out a man's heart?  Are you kidding me?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Trump has brutally raped and beaten women?  Slowly tortured people to death?  Cut off the hands and head of their enemies?  Cut out a man's heart?  Are you kidding me?

No you're right....Trump is an empathetic, principled man....truly embodying the spirit of Jesus Christ himself....

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

No you're right....Trump is an empathetic, principled man....truly embodying the spirit of Jesus Christ himself....

That's not what I said.  You said Trump has engaged in all the behaviors of MS-13.  You can't do that.  You can't make crazy accusations like that because you hate the man, then pretend I'm defending him or calling him a good person.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Sure he can.  There are almost 900 pages of him doing exactly that in this thread.

Board footer