You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

It would be awfully lame of the NYT to release it if it wasnt someone of notoriety. Again, if it did come out who wrote it and it turned out to be some ham & egger NYT would face huge backlash and Trumps 'Fake News' and 'Witch Hunt' agenda would take on new life.

Its gotta be someone high up and well known.

This is a big deal for a lot of reasons. But it shouldn’t be celebrated. Usurping the president is treason. It is unconstitutional. If this article came out under Obama, the left would want the author’s head.

If the author really believed this, they’d come forward. Hiding behind anonymity isn’t courage,

Good god...how come you’re always concerned about how trump is being treated?

You’re always so critical of everyone who criticizes Trump but i rarely if ever hear you criticize Trump himself.

You’re also extremely quick to throw that word treason around but dismissed the Russia/Trump treasonous collusion accusations almost immediately.

You’re too busy playing constitutional scholar to care about someone as impulsive as Trump taking the bait into something of serious consequence.

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 68#p311468

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 46#p303846

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 95#p303795

I've said from day one if Trump knowingly worked with Putin - you know, actual collusion, he should be tried for treason.  I'd even volunteer to be on his firing squad.  Nearly 2 years after the election and 16 months since Mueller was appointed, and not a single American has been indicted for anything related to the election or campaign related to Russia.  Just because I don't spend half my posts fantasizing about the moment the smoking gun is finally revealed and the hysterics of the far left realized, doesn't make me any less patriotic than you (hahahahahahahahahahahaha).

If someone in the White House, as the letter suggests, is actively working to sabotage the President of the United States, how can you not call that Treason?  Put away your partisan schtick for one moment.  If this letter came out from someone working for Obama, would you even hesitate to call for their head?

I've said it a million times that I think Trump is a fucking idiot.  I didn't vote for him.  But he is the legitimately elected President of our country, and all things considered, the country is objectively better today than it was before he took office.  Your or anyone else's blind hatred of him doesn't change that.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

This is a big deal for a lot of reasons. But it shouldn’t be celebrated. Usurping the president is treason. It is unconstitutional. If this article came out under Obama, the left would want the author’s head.

If the author really believed this, they’d come forward. Hiding behind anonymity isn’t courage,

You’re always so critical of everyone who criticizes Trump but i rarely if ever hear you criticize Trump himself.

You’re also extremely quick to throw that word treason around but dismissed the Russia/Trump treasonous collusion accusations almost immediately.

You’re too busy playing constitutional scholar to care about someone as impulsive as Trump taking the bait into something of serious consequence.

I've said from day one if Trump knowingly worked with Putin - you know, actual collusion, he should be tried for treason.  I'd even volunteer to be on his firing squad.  Nearly 2 years after the election and 16 months since Mueller was appointed, and not a single American has been indicted for anything related to the election or campaign related to Russia.  Just because I don't spend half my posts fantasizing about the moment the smoking gun is finally revealed and the hysterics of the far left realized, doesn't make me any less patriotic than you (hahahahahahahahahahahaha).

If someone in the White House, as the letter suggests, is actively working to sabotage the President of the United States, how can you not call that Treason?  Put away your partisan schtick for one moment.  If this letter came out from someone working for Obama, would you even hesitate to call for their head?

I've said it a million times that I think Trump is a fucking idiot.  I didn't vote for him.  But he is the legitimately elected President of our country, and all things considered, the country is objectively better today than it was before he took office.  Your or anyone else's blind hatred of him doesn't change that.

So you’ve criticized Trump 3 times?

I don’t care who you voted for...for some reason you didn’t have the stones to vote for the candidate you had so many good things to say about leading up trump the election.

First of all...i find this Op Ed to be National enquirer level bull crap. But the way i interpreted it, it seems like they’re trying to manage his impulses.

Let me ask you something then...

1) was it treasonous when a man undermined a sitting president by Questioning his citizenship and his religious devotion to Muslims? All the while not providing any proof?

2) when trump calls everything he doesn’t like to hear fake news and rails against free press...is that also not an attack on the bill of rights? Is that also not treason?

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

So you’ve criticized Trump 3 times?

I don’t care who you voted for...for some reason you didn’t have the stones to vote for the candidate you had so many good things to say about leading up trump the election.

First of all...i find this Op Ed to be National enquirer level bull crap. But the way i interpreted it, it seems like they’re trying to manage his impulses.

Let me ask you something then...

1) was it treasonous when a man undermined a sitting president by Questioning his citizenship and his religious devotion to Muslims? All the while not providing any proof?

2) when trump calls everything he doesn’t like to hear fake news and rails against free press...is that also not an attack on the bill of rights? Is that also not treason?

No, those were just some evenly spaced out comments of when I commented on Treason and Trump, since that's what you attacked me on.

This OpEd has just a smidge more credibility than the National Enquirer.  The NY Times is arguably the greatest newspaper in the world, whereas the Enquirer....isn't. 

And to answer your questions, no and no.  Otherwise you'd be guilty of treason for your comments.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I view it more just 'whistleblower', don't really see treason within here.

The use of the curious word 'Lodestar' has Pence running higher in the rankings. It is an odd word few would use. I listened to his denial, seemed to just say 'Whichever ranking official did this....' creating what seemed to be a loophole around him not needing to say it wasn't him.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

They're saying the term was used specifically to cast doubt and cover the person's identity.

And I would say what Omorosa did was worse.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

They're saying the term was used specifically to cast doubt and cover the person's identity.

Omarosa is a rat fuck, but we knew that before she turned coat. Her even being put in the position of opportunity Trump gave her tells you all you need to know about his judgement.

If someone in his administration genuinely and fairly believes Trump is so unstable, not just his Twitter behavior and general boorish behavior, but unstable to the point he could randomly order nuke strikes on Berlin, Moscow, Beijing or Omaha, then they have an obligation to publicly come forward. Not hide behind an OpEd while allowing this alleged mentally unstable President to ride out the next 26 months.

The only way obstructing the President and sabotaging his office is remotely justified, is if Trump is about to do something catastrophic. Not repeal DACA or put tariffs on the EU. But no shit, Trump just ordered an air raid on Tehran because he heard the voice of god. Something that objectively and universally is considered absurd. And only until the cabinet is notified and the 25th amendment is immediately debated.

Distracting the President so he chases butterflies so “the establishment” can serve as a bureaucracy to force through change is criminal. A government agent actively working against the constitution is treason. We’re ruled by a constitution, not technocrats.

Whistleblower status only applies when you publicly make your accusations known. Not exploit the alleged ineptitude to put through political agenda.

The letter itself is bullshit. The accusations are important and need to be investigated and charged. And I expect the culprit to be charged and prosecuted.  The full power of the feds will be set forth to identify the culprit. This is more significant than any of the claims of Russian interference. Someone on allegedly a group of federal employees are claiming to be actively working to usurp the powers of the presidency. That’s a constitutional crisis. Even Warren realizes how dangerous this is.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Omarosa is a rat fuck, but we knew that before she turned coat. Her even being put in the position of opportunity Trump gave her tells you all you need to know about his judgement.

If someone in his administration genuinely and fairly believes Trump is so unstable, not just his Twitter behavior and general boorish behavior, but unstable to the point he could randomly order nuke strikes on Berlin, Moscow, Beijing or Omaha, then they have an obligation to publicly come forward. Not hide behind an OpEd while allowing this alleged mentally unstable President to ride out the next 26 months.

The only way obstructing the President and sabotaging his office is remotely justified, is if Trump is about to do something catastrophic. Not repeal DACA or put tariffs on the EU. But no shit, Trump just ordered an air raid on Tehran because he heard the voice of god. Something that objectively and universally is considered absurd. And only until the cabinet is notified and the 25th amendment is immediately debated.

Distracting the President so he chases butterflies so “the establishment” can serve as a bureaucracy to force through change is criminal. A government agent actively working against the constitution is treason. We’re ruled by a constitution, not technocrats.

Whistleblower status only applies when you publicly make your accusations known. Not exploit the alleged ineptitude to put through political agenda.

The letter itself is bullshit. The accusations are important and need to be investigated and charged. And I expect the culprit to be charged and prosecuted.  The full power of the feds will be set forth to identify the culprit. This is more significant than any of the claims of Russian interference. Someone on allegedly a group of federal employees are claiming to be actively working to usurp the powers of the presidency. That’s a constitutional crisis. Even Warren realizes how dangerous this is.

The establishment still won the popular vote....

And i think you’ve greatly misinterpreted warrens words.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hi Guys!

17 years since 9/11. Crazy

Obama campaigning is weird but whatever.

Economy still strong.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah jeez, long time. I suppose its one of those things now that 'High school kids were not alive during 9/11". Been so long. Always just a somber day, feels wierd doing things during it sometimes.

Randall Flagg

If you bitched because Flynn communicated with Russia before Trump was sworn in, if you mentioned Logan Act, if you mentioned Treason, please do so again now. You know, to show you actually believe what you say.

https://freebeacon.com/national-securit … diplomacy/

Board footer