You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Football

PaSnow wrote:

I hated that call at the end & hate that replay rule about the NFL. That's a catch. Quit nitpicking this shit.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I hated that call at the end & hate that replay rule about the NFL. That's a catch. Quit nitpicking this shit.

I agree. Man that was bullshit.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

What about Seattle? Didn’t see that coming....what a dumpster fire.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, big loss for Seattle.

Jacksonville's really turned it around this year too.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, big loss for Seattle.

Jacksonville's really turned it around this year too.

They’re doing this year what i thought they’d do last year.

I think Bortles could be for real. There are a handful of teams that rarely get attention...Jacksonville is one.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The pro bowl is verging on a flag football game. Cringe.

Just get rid of it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Chiefs just traded Alex Smith to The Redskins. Damnnnnnnn.... They must have really wanted him. He's going to a west coast system and Vernon Davis. This could be huge.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Chiefs just traded Alex Smith to The Redskins. Damnnnnnnn.... They must have really wanted him. He's going to a west coast system and Vernon Davis. This could be huge.

They traded a ton for him too...what’s that mean for Cousins?

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

They should tag Cousins and trade him.

But, I bet they will let him walk.

Dumb move on the Chiefs part. You have a guy who doesn't turn the ball over, and have a record season for a decent untested rookie. Who guess what? Is going to turn the ball over as he doesn't have the experience.

The Buffalo Bills would be smart to outbid the Broncos for Cousins. Or you know Jacksonville can just get a decent quarterback finally or the Vikings could sign him. It will be interesting that is for sure.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Cant tag Cousins. I read he'd get 34 mil in a franchise tag. He's an ok QB, and they gave him a decent run, but he's not worth hanging onto. Not for that money. I bet Marm Sanchez could do a comparable job for about 2-5 mil.

Wash definitely gave up too much for  Smith. Its a pretty deep QB draft and they could prob draft a good 2nd rounder who is 22, not 33. Plus Minnesota has 2 QBs theyll be unloading (Bradford, Bridewater or Keenum). Just too many dime a dozen QBs out there. Alex Smith is a decent QB, and Im glad he had a good run with Andy, but in the end he's just that. A QB who can get you to a playoff race, myb win one, and thats it. Pack it in.

I am curious to see this Mahommes. I bet Andys gonna throw the fuck outta the ball next year. Myb load up and pickup a WR.

Gonna be an interesting offseason for journeyman  QBs, thats for sure. Alot of teams need QBs (Bills, Broncos, Texans) and alot of QBs will need teams.

Board footer