You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: Sirius XM 41

FlashFlood wrote:

Figured I'd start a thread for the Sirius channel that kicks off in a couple hours for the highly unlikely event they play anything remotely interesting, let's discuss here.

Why do I always think this band might surprise me?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I haven't been around lately.

Dare I ask why we might be surprised by something?

James

James wrote:

Oh shit...brain fart.... this is that channel that we're pipe dreaming for old demos or mythical Chinese tracks.

It'll never happen but I wish they'd play a few HQ tracks from the 01 HOB show.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Someone wanna get me up to speed on this? I don't follow the trades these days.

James

James wrote:

Its supposed to be a GNR radio station that's gonna play a variety of stuff. Its likely to just be the hits and some standard deep cuts but of course we're throwing a hail mary for never heard before mind blowing epics...

esoterica

esoterica wrote:

I wish that we would've uncovered full Jackie Chan or a confirmation on whatever else was on the Piazza/Trunk disc.

Sigh.

I wish I had a couple mil to flush these guys out of hiding.

FlashFlood

FlashFlood wrote:

Well, it's hard to believe but this is actually the biggest promotional thing they have done for the NITL tour. Over the course of channel's run, I wouldn't at rule out some soundboard from the current tour at the very least. Not like they have a ton of studio material to draw from for their own channel.

FlashFlood

FlashFlood wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I wish that we would've uncovered full Jackie Chan or a confirmation on whatever else was on the Piazza/Trunk disc.

Sigh.

I wish I had a couple mil to flush these guys out of hiding.

After the fappening and the emergence of "deep" or "dark" web in pop culture, I often thought if the key to the hoarders is Tor and bitcoin.

esoterica

esoterica wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

After the fappening and the emergence of "deep" or "dark" web in pop culture, I often thought if the key to the hoarders is Tor and bitcoin.

It's entirely possible some sophisticated music hoarder has Chinese session songs and traffics there but I get the impression whomever has it is 40-50 and generally keeps off the internet.

FlashFlood

FlashFlood wrote:

Axl should pull a Wu Tang Clan and sell a single copy of CD2 to the highest bidder.

Board footer