You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Sirius XM 41

Smoking Guns wrote:

14 Years on now...

Nice Boys
Move to the city
Night Train
NR Coachella
You're Crazy Live (not live era version)
KOHD Coachella

And killer songs by the Stones, Alice, Lenny kravitz, Misfits, Led zep, Queen this Shit is killer. The COACHELLA stuff was awesome !

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Yeah its highly unlikely that music is up in some cloud or deep web.

i can't remember which forum it was, but i remember a guy who had a mission to search every single torrent file in the world until he could safely determine that chinese democracy was not hidden in any of them. that fucker axl really drove us mad for a bit there.

i actually believe that nut, too -- did a bit of poking around myself on various sites.

the hoarders have shit we haven't heard before, there's no doubt. but i also doubt they ever exchange this media in any way where it's hosted permanently on the web. a fan's best bet would be to show up in brazil and start jackin' usb drives.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

You guys should buy me a plane ticket to Brazil.

I will probably just use it to talk to lovely Brazilian women though. Not gonna lie.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Heard Mean Bone this morning which was interesting. They've been playing VR too. Still unsure if there's been any CD which is weird. Definitely heavy on the influences...though they did play Buick/BDS and followed it up with Rusty Cage by SG.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

They have played CD for sure. Heard If the World and Scraped yesterday.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

You guys should buy me a plane ticket to Brazil.

I will probably just use it to talk to lovely Brazilian women though. Not gonna lie.

Looking at tickets now...apparently there are many tickets available on United Airlines... big_smile

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I heard If the World too.  I didn't turn it off, and I did turn off SCOM.  Not really sure what to make of that.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I heard If the World too.  I didn't turn it off, and I did turn off SCOM.  Not really sure what to make of that.

What has happened to our reality 16

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Heard Spay this morning. Decent track from a mediocre album.

Honestly the station grows boring after a few listens. Too much non-GnR filler for my liking. I don't need to hear Back in Black, Can't You Hear Me Knocking, Crocodile Rock every other song.

I think I heard Duff will be hosting his own show on the channel early next week...not positive but caught the tail end of an ad. Hopefully it's not just that shitty live book he did.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Heard Spay this morning. Decent track from a mediocre album.

Honestly the station grows boring after a few listens. Too much non-GnR filler for my liking. I don't need to hear Back in Black, Can't You Hear Me Knocking, Crocodile Rock every other song.

I think I heard Duff will be hosting his own show on the channel early next week...not positive but caught the tail end of an ad. Hopefully it's not just that shitty live book he did.

It's called "3 Chords (and something I forget)"

Board footer