You are not logged in. Please register or login.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

Re: Richard: 'Get An Album Out Soon'

vipicius wrote:

"Slash is on tour right now," Fortus said. "Once he gets back from that, we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/richar … JI_AhFHMTE February 9, 2019

Who here has any inclination to think that this time is real? I do not know what to say.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Richards a good guy but seriously we’ve been hearing this for years. Maybe this time the boy really has seen a wolf? Hope so

Sky Dog wrote:

Doubt it....same old same old....cracks me up that people really believed that Slash and Duff would wave their magic wand and ‘poof’ Axl would decide to release new music. Too funny. Absolutely no change on that front. axl

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
vipicius wrote:

"Slash is on tour right now," Fortus said. "Once he gets back from that, we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring."

Who here has any inclination to think that this time is real? I do not know what to say.

The intention is real and the situation is vastly different to before. The only problem is the next year or so. You cannot predict people and their ways.

A practical effort has been made towards a new album, I have that from three members of GN'R, and a studio with regards to a fourth member.

CubanSkies
 Rep: 0 

CubanSkies wrote:
sp1at wrote:
vipicius wrote:

The intention is real and the situation is vastly different to before. The only problem is the next year or so. You cannot predict people and their ways.

A practical effort has been made towards a new album, I have that from three members of GN'R, and a studio with regards to a fourth member.

Sp1at check ur pm's please.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
CubanSkies wrote:
sp1at wrote:
vipicius wrote:

Sp1at check ur pm's please.

Checked. Keep it in the public domain, it's fine.

I have nothing to add or offer.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Axl’s words at the end of the tour about “we had to do this before what happens next” were ominously optimistic, but if they still have recording to do I don’t see it in 2019.

johndivney wrote:

Tomorrow never comes.

(It’s just another day like today).

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

Well, one day it's going to be released. It is what I think.

I've thought of things like: ''Axl would not want the new album to be released soon after the reunion. For the public might think that the other formations were incapable, which were not Guns N' Roses. If the album was released early, the lay public would think it was because of Duff return and especially Slash.''

Just an absurdity of my mind.

We just think Axl is the key, and we know nothing about the life of the key.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Share with the class, you two.

I see enough smoke. Do I believe it's happening? Not until it's in my hands.

But whispers about Slash/Duff on Atlas, Axl going through the old shoebox of vault material, Fortus mentioning new recordings, and the other rumblings from the Big 3 and Crew are just enough morsels to last us through winter.

And so I dream of spring.

Board footer