You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Silence is Deafening

It's been a few days of real silence.    No one can really start a thread that hasn't been talked about for 100th time with the exception of 1 or 2 maybe.    Even at the other sites, logins have been at an all time low.   This is really the first time I have seen such stagnation in the GNR section.   

When will something happen, Jeez 17 17

Sky Dog wrote:

Don't fret......Dizzy is touring Hookers and Blow through mid April. There you go something happened.:sick:

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

We can always post more of those irrelevant Ron Thal interviews he seems to enjoy giving. Seriously, let's just talk about how cool Robin being a gypsy is.

Maverick
 Rep: 2 

Maverick wrote:

I don't know about you guys, but I've been living in a fantasy world where Chinese Democracy was released two years ago and they're currently promoting the followup album.

Join me?

bucketfoot
 Rep: 4 

bucketfoot wrote:

I just don't get it.

I mean things have been done for a long time now. 9 or so months.

What could be the holdup? I don't think Axl is stalling, but seriously. We're almost a year from "recording is done" announcement, and 3+ from the "Axl on Angel Down" post.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Personally I think that they need to come out and update us on the really important issues such as whether anybody else remotely connected to GN'R has had something stolen (e.g. motorbike, biycyle, their drink from the bar, their underwear from the clothes line etc).

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
JonathanvonDoom wrote:

We can always post more of those irrelevant Ron Thal interviews he seems to enjoy giving. Seriously, let's just talk about how cool Robin being a gypsy is.

Seriously...is there anything more annoying that interviewing someone who won't answer questions about anything interesting?

person: what's the status on chinese democracy?
ron: .....

person: ron, what's your fav. flavor of ice cream?
ron: OMG...I SO LOVE ICE CREAM

person: what is your fav. song on chinese democracy?
ron:...

person: what color is chocolate
ron: usually brown or black

person: is chinese democracy done?
ron:...

person: Who is your favorite diff'rent strokes character?
ron: willis

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

bucketfoot wrote:

I just don't get it.

I mean things have been done for a long time now. 9 or so months.

What could be the holdup? I don't think Axl is stalling, but seriously. We're almost a year from "recording is done" announcement, and 3+ from the "Axl on Angel Down" post.

The Axl on Angel Down statement was made in August, making it over 5 months since GNR's last official update on their website.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well as Madagas sugested...apparently its in bad taste to discuss multimillion dollar deals before they are finalized...not that Axl needs a reason to remain mute

the curious thing i find is that in all this Robin, Pittman and even Tommy are just as adept as Axl at disappearing from public life

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
JonathanvonDoom wrote:

Seriously...is there anything more annoying that interviewing someone who won't answer questions about anything interesting?

gotta feel sorry for the guy...he loves communicating and interacting with the fans but his hands are tied when it comes to GnR...as he said before its not his place to discuss the album

Board footer