You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

AtariLegend wrote:

One of my most favorite games ever, but WTF???!

Why you add a bunch of features that allow you to skip playing the game? Skip cut scenes/dialogue, instant level up, invincible at the touch of a button?

Really makes no sense.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I built a RetroPie box last weekend.  I haven't been able to snag a NES Classic, so when I saw this, I went for it.  Every NES, SNES and N64 game on a box no bigger than a credit card wide.  You can get the kit off Amazon for $75.  Might be an option for people interested in the NES Classic.

johndivney wrote:

http://www.thegoparcade.com/

This is brilliant tho some of the games aren't great. Voter suppression is amazing.

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

http://www.thegoparcade.com/

This is brilliant tho some of the games aren't great. Voter suppression is amazing.

Awesome.

johndivney wrote:

Lotta games coming out for PS4 next few months.
Horizon zero dawn
Ghost recon
Nier automata
Lego worlds
Mass effect
Persona 5
Yooka-laylee
Little nightmares
Prey

Anyone? I'm interested in all those, except lego really. Def wanna do nier automata & mass effect + little nightmares/yooka laylee. Wanna do Prey but may hold off & pick up Dishonoured 2 instead. Busy few month..

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Haven't looked into them much but a lot of people talking about ghost recon and mass effect

I just picked up elder scrolls online for $20 to give it a go with friends

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

MLB: The Show 17 is looking like the best baseball game ever made. Graphically it's finally made the trip to next gen console.

It only took four fuckin' years. If only 60 fps could be locked in.

AtariLegend wrote:

Persona 5 I might pick up.

I'll try out Mass Effect too on PS4. Not sure about the rest, I don't really keep in the loop about PS4 games anymore.

johndivney wrote:

Ghost Recon open beta this weekend, gonna give it a whirl. Wasn't taken with for honour last week. It was fun enough don't get me wrong, just not something I'd spend £40/50 on. Ghost recon seems more up my alley, but I'd feel guilty about it as I still have the division lying unopened since Christmas..

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Anyone here have the Sega Megadrive/Genesis rerelease? Thinking about picking it up for nostalgia sake

Board footer