You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I'd really love Sony to buy them out and put Zelda, Mario and Pokemon games ect. on the same console.

Highly unlikely to happen seeing as Nintendo is actually worth more than Sony. They are an extremely wealthy company. I agree it would be great to not have to buy the extra consoles though.

Just 100% finished the new Zelda tonight. I gotta say it is the best game I have played in the last 15/20 year. Possibly the best game ever for me. They have set a new high for open world games imo. Absolutely astounding game. The only negative is I now have a Switch and nothing else to play on it that interests me.  sad

AtariLegend wrote:

I remember this when I was a child. I was very bad at it!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I'd really love Sony to buy them out and put Zelda, Mario and Pokemon games ect. on the same console.

Highly unlikely to happen seeing as Nintendo is actually worth more than Sony. They are an extremely wealthy company. I agree it would be great to not have to buy the extra consoles though.

Just 100% finished the new Zelda tonight. I gotta say it is the best game I have played in the last 15/20 year. Possibly the best game ever for me. They have set a new high for open world games imo. Absolutely astounding game. The only negative is I now have a Switch and nothing else to play on it that interests me.  sad

Is it better than Ocarina of Time?

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

In my honest opinion, yes it is. Ocarina for me still has the better story of the Zelda games, but Breath of the Wild has by far the best gameplay and gameworld of the franchise. Remember that feeling you got when you first stepped out on to Hyrule field in Ocarina? Well you will get that feeling all over again with this new one.  smile

AtariLegend wrote:

Let me know if the new Mass Effect game is worth getting.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

In my honest opinion, yes it is. Ocarina for me still has the better story of the Zelda games, but Breath of the Wild has by far the best gameplay and gameworld of the franchise. Remember that feeling you got when you first stepped out on to Hyrule field in Ocarina? Well you will get that feeling all over again with this new one.  smile

I can't wait to play this. I wonder how Breath of the Wild is on the WiiU. Same game, basically?

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
bigbri wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I can't wait to play this. I wonder how Breath of the Wild is on the WiiU. Same game, basically?

Yeah mate, more or less identical apart from more frequent frame drops, but nothing game breaking .

AtariLegend wrote:

Let me know if the new Mass Effect game is worth getting.

Not great man, my mate works in Gamestop and took a copy home early. I played it for about 6 hours and have now decided to not even buy it. A step backwards imo, sadly. Very mediocre from what I played of it and I loved the first 3.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Wow...IRISH is back. Good to see you again.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Wow...IRISH is back. Good to see you again.

It's hard get rid of a good thing.  smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I picked up ghost recon wildlands on the weekend...haven't played yet

Board footer