You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Neemo wrote:

Picked up battlefrobt 2 today...not sure yet if it was a wise purchase or not

johndivney wrote:

Yea I’m just gonna wait & pick it up cheap for the campaign unless I get a loan of it or prob get it as a gift most likely. I’ve no interest in the multiplayer part of it & my internet is shite these days anyway.

I did titanfall 2 campaign last month, thought it was really great, so kinda had my FPS fix for a while. Will do Wolfenstein 2 eventually but again it’s too expensive at launch to justify.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Jumped on the VR bandwagon during black friday...grabbed a psvr bundle xmas present for the fam

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Neemo wrote:

Jumped on the VR bandwagon during black friday...grabbed a psvr bundle xmas present for the fam

My buddy has one and I thought the intro to Batman was fantastic. I just think I need to wait 3-5 more years before buying one. I really think it’s going to change everything.

I read Ready Player One 5 or 6 years ago and am very excited to see the movie. I really think that’s where we’re going.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Yea the game selection looks lacklustre to me atm...but my kids really want one so my wife told me to get it...i picked up the ps worlds bundle...should give them lots of variety to chew on ...im getting Moss in Feb...looks fun

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I bought the VR today.  Going to get the Star Trek game along with the one that came with the bundle.  Haven't played it yet, but I will post a review once I do.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

If any of you guys are more hardcore collectors, I'm selling my GameCube, WaveBird, and 10 games.

PM me for details.

Edit: SOLD

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Dead by Daylight, god I love that game.

If anyone has a PS4 hit me up I am RNRWithMe, just send me a message so I don't keep you in purgatory.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I bought the VR today.  Going to get the Star Trek game along with the one that came with the bundle.  Haven't played it yet, but I will post a review once I do.

Still haven't played this yet, though I did hook it up.  I'll get to it eventually.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I played the vr for 15 minutes or so yesterday (job simulator demo) ... got some bad motion sickness...but i'm battling the flu so i dunno if that played a role or not...my youngest daughter loves the vr so far

Board footer