You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Bring it.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I had no idea, but while I was in Vegas they released NFL Blitz for Xbox360. I became aware of that fact this afternoon and downloaded it like 5 seconds later.

NFL Blitz is and always will be the most badass football game ever. 9

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Bring it.

I never preorder games, but I did for this one. It sure looks like a return to form. Loved 4, didn't play 5 due to reports of the "buddy quest" factor, but nothing tops the originals.

(Oops- got this mixed up with Operation Raccoon City, which also looks good.  Double-shot of RE in 2012!)

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Awesome...

I had this huge WWE '12 post that my internet fucked up...

Anyways in short -- unimpressed. After all these years the graphics haven't improved in a presentation-heavy game, the collision control is still fucked up and hasn't been improved since 2006...

They need to stop being LAZY with these games. It's becoming like Madden & Call of Duty, they just pump out the same thing every year.

WWE '12 was supposed to be a reboot of the franchise, but like Wendy's fries, has the same old taste.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

OH MY GOD

The controls were a fuckin' nightmare for the first few hours to get right. Once I finally did get them down pat, then I had to deal with all the other bullshit.

One thing I will give credit for... the new "Kick Out Meter", similar to MLB: The Show's Pitch Meter was their most awesome addition.

THAT is cool. Very realistic to. And the kick out is totally about timing, just like in the actual match. And the more tired and beat up you get, the harder it is.

That gets a thumbs up from me. I wish it had been around for years.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:

Just got "Final Fantasy XIII-2" through mail, that's me off the forums for a bit.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

How much of a gamble is it buying a 2nd hand PS3 or Xbox? I hear all these stories nowadays about peoples consoles breaking down and its putting me off.

Board footer