You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

misterID wrote:

Okay, what's the verdict on Left 4 Dead?

I want a game that I can kill zombies. I heard RE: Operation Raccoon City blows.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
misterID wrote:

Okay, what's the verdict on Left 4 Dead?

I want a game that I can kill zombies. I heard RE: Operation Raccoon City blows.

Left 4 Dead is a GREAT game for killing zombies. It pretty much is just mow down endless streams of zombies and get from point a to point b. Great fun.

Dead Rising 2 is good as well it's bit more free roaming and less level based.

AtariLegend wrote:
Axl S wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

With the GAME stores closing down, I can't don't where I'm supposed to buy PC games in Northern Ireland.

PC World/Curry doesn't really sell that much, HMV in Belfast has like 1 stack at the back store with like 8 different games now. The remaining Game next door in Belfast isn't much better.

Actually pretty pissed, I'm a Warcraft subscriber too. Can't buy Time Cards sad. It is possible to purchase the last expansion, but can't buy time to play it. No idea where else to shop in this country.

Buy online? Surely Amazon has you covered.

No credit card tongue. Just paypal, which takes a full 7 days each time to transfer money to.

I just think it's shocking that all the video game stores have vanished from here.  Is Tesco about to become the biggest Game Retailer here? /facepalm

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

If anyone here plays L4D2 on XBOX, send a pm. I don't play much online but I'd hook up with a gunner.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I would love to play games, and especially Max Payne 3.

PS3 got the infamous "Yellow Light of Death" after 4 years of use about over a month ago.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I was thinking about picking up Max Payne too.  Diablo III also comes out tomorrow, but I never played any of the others.  Being a gamer is fucking expensive nowadays.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Rex wrote:

I was thinking about picking up Max Payne too.  Diablo III also comes out tomorrow, but I never played any of the others.  Being a gamer is fucking expensive nowadays.

you ain't kidding! 5

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer