You are not logged in. Please register or login.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

Re: GN'R to Play Super Bowl Fest, Miami, 31st January 2020

sp1at wrote:
FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Wow...EASILY the highest profile appearance (not largest show) they have made since the VMAs. Honestly maybe even ever.

With my luck this will be the year the Patriots don’t make it...

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Wow...EASILY the highest profile appearance (not largest show) they have made since the VMAs. Honestly maybe even ever.

With my luck this will be the year the Patriots don’t make it...

Is it though? I've never heard of this until just now. Seems like just another festival of sorts.

FlashFlood

FlashFlood wrote:

It’s going to be advertised on television during NFL games and associated coverage. When was the last time you saw a commercial for a Guns N Roses concert on national TV?

This isn’t Billboard running a story on the reunion or Blabbermouth reporting on ticket sales. This is actual cross over promotion.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

It’s going to be advertised on television during NFL games and associated coverage. When was the last time you saw a commercial for a Guns N Roses concert on national TV?

This isn’t Billboard running a story on the reunion or Blabbermouth reporting on ticket sales. This is actual cross over promotion.

Ah. I didnt know it would be advertised over TV and shit. I'm sure it will be the same off from the band though. Even tho it's great free publicity for maybe a single or news of a release. But I'm pretty confident the price was just right and it's another cash stop.

FlashFlood

FlashFlood wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Ah. I didnt know it would be advertised over TV and shit. I'm sure it will be the same off from the band though. Even tho it's great free publicity for maybe a single or news of a release. But I'm pretty confident the price was just right and it's another cash stop.

Oh no doubt about that.

Vale
 Rep: 4 

Vale wrote:

If they don't use this opportunity to debut a new song there, we'll never get one

Sky Dog wrote:

Oh please. roll

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

No interest. New material, please.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote: