You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GN'R to Play Super Bowl Fest, Miami, 31st January 2020

Sky Dog wrote:

Axl must have lost at the craps table in Vegas. Cash grab 2020 underway. axl

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_fNRgPI2kaeYMeLp7b5PIUzW2SsrVo_PQXTJuczN28LmzqvbN&s

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Out of curiosity, how many posters that think this is a big deal are teenagers or in their 20s?  I refuse to believe posters who went through the CD era are this gullible.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Out of curiosity, how many posters that think this is a big deal are teenagers or in their 20s?  I refuse to believe posters who went through the CD era are this gullible.

I went through the CD era and this time I actually believe.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I went through the CD era and this time I actually believe.

Sorry man .... don't let them get ya again ....

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

GnR being associated with the Super Bowl is the biggest thing to happen to them this century. With the acknowledged end to the NITL tour, Slash’s statements of recording and releasing material, the additional dates in 2020, it’s happening.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

GnR being associated with the Super Bowl is the biggest thing to happen to them this century. With the acknowledged end to the NITL tour, Slash’s statements of recording and releasing material, the additional dates in 2020, it’s happening.

No. This is just a show. I never knew this concert existed until now, did you? Metallica played it last year? Was it some sort of momentous time in their career? No, it was just another part of the Hardwired tour.

Bud Light knows how to market an "event." If there was something special about the GNR experience, you can bet your ass it would be advertised. "Hear the original GNR's first new song in 30 years." Boom, done, sold out.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

hard to say. people are weird
C1HVjGb.png
(note the number of likes)

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

zombux wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

hard to say. people are weird
https://i.imgur.com/C1HVjGb.png
(note the number of likes)

We’re all in agreement that person is nuts, right?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Agreed. Its just another show. The original reunion announcement was 10X what this concert is.

Board footer