You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Tracks on the album better than the Rough Mixes

James wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
James wrote:

Yeah that's a good post but I don't believe Sorry isn't about Slash. It's pretty obvious. If he didn't want people jumping to that conclusion or not buying his denial, maybe he shouldn't have spent years pissing and moaning about him. Hell...even Beta was obsessed with him to the point she would spend hours talking about him on the phone with MSL.

It's about Slash. It also sounds like it's aimed at fans too.

Axl literally said it's not about Slash.

He also said Slash is a cancer and the less said about him, the better.....then proceeds to spend years whining about him.

He also said no chance of a reunion....

Axl does not have a good track record when it comes to denials.

Slash and Steph were essentially his world...and his only album in 27 years reflects that.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Did this happen around the time “Somebody I used to Know” was big on radio? May have been some pun.

davegnfnr2k
 Rep: 1 

davegnfnr2k wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

If you've seen What Dreams May Come then you'll know that "This I Love" would've been absolutely perfect for it.

Who knows what the old version was like. A poppier version could've helped cut the saccrine moping but it still fits.

But it's also a cult flick. Maybe big money wasn't on the table and Axl wasn't about to let one of his precious babies go.

The director didn't want the song. He passed.  Axl wanted it on the soundtrack.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:

Also Axl wanted a song for Dylan to show how he felt about Steph and TIL was that song.

I think the Dylan song is Atlas Shrugged.

Board footer