You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

This is a United States Senator attacking the constitution. That’s what this is.

Fuck that...your interpretation of the constitution maybe....

but whatever...they got their 3rd supreme court justice in 4 years....I call that packing the court...you call it fair politics.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You won’t be happy until only white property owning men can vote.

Biden has said more racist shit than Trump so if you're using that as a reason to vote, you may be sitting this election out or voting independent.

Even Kamala Harris believes Biden is a racist. She only walked it back when he chose her as his VP.

I wonder if Obama feels the same way...

5a6f6afaf12ab.image.png?resize=400%2C275

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

The eye test alone makes it look like Trump  will win easily. But the polls say other wise. We will soon find out!

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

Biden has said more racist shit than Trump so if you're using that as a reason to vote, you may be sitting this election out or voting independent.

Even Kamala Harris believes Biden is a racist. She only walked it back when he chose her as his VP.

I wonder if Obama feels the same way...

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnew … =400%2C275

Are those BLM protestors?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The eye test alone makes it look like Trump  will win easily. But the polls say other wise. We will soon find out!

What eye test? Trump has exhausted us....and he’s gone 4 years without answering a single question.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

This is a United States Senator attacking the constitution. That’s what this is.

Fuck that...your interpretation of the constitution maybe....

but whatever...they got their 3rd supreme court justice in 4 years....I call that packing the court...you call it fair politics.

That's not court packing. And there is a difference.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What the hell is the eye test?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The enthusiasm and rallies. Boat parades, motorcycle parades, tractor parades. A very grass roots support structure.

Look at Biden rallies and don’t tell me it is because of Covid because they didn’t give a flying fuck about Covid during the marches or riots.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hell of a speech Trump is giving for this Amy Coney Barrett swearing in.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The enthusiasm and rallies. Boat parades, motorcycle parades, tractor parades. A very grass roots support structure.

Look at Biden rallies and don’t tell me it is because of Covid because they didn’t give a flying fuck about Covid during the marches or riots.

Narrator: It’s because of covid.

Board footer