You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Current Events Thread

bigbri wrote:

UPS?

Should have FedEx’d them.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If the media is going to start covering this story, instead of laughing at Tucker Carlson's supposed use of the mail system, how about reporting on the incest pictures that weren't lost in the mail? Or any of the actual information instead of focusing on a talking head?

I love their excuses....

Yeah....Trump taking a drink of water is a real story.... Trump walking up a flight of stairs is a real story...Trump eating steak with ketchup is a real story....but the Bidens being balls deep (literally) in all this shit is just "pure distractions".

They think everyone has shit for brains and it shows the contempt they have for their own base... although we already knew that from the email leaks back in 2016.

An interesting article...

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/articl … n-censored

I know why they've all united to censor all this stuff. They're depending on the lightning fast movement of our news cycle combined with the american public's attention span of a goldfish to move on from it and no one will remember it in a week.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If Minnesota is showing few signs of flipping, why is Biden wasting precious time and resources here?

It hasn't went red in decades. Hell....it's the only state that prevented Reagan from winning all 50 states in 84.

I can think of at least 10 states that warrant a Biden visit before Minnesota.

This is Hillary all over again...

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

RealClearPolitics has Biden up 5 in MN, which is about the same as PA, which is called a vital state for trump.  A difference however would be Biden is pretty consistent at 50-45 in PA, whereas he's 48-45 in MN. Being above 50% is pretty significant as it makes it closer to impossible for the other to win, whereas 48% has a bit more leeway.

Its polls, so its not exact anyway, but really MN & PA are both 5points to Biden, so him going there isn't a massive admission of loss, probably may not get there again.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

UPS confirmed the package was found opened in transit and now they’ve found them!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ups-says-fou … 22779.html

But hey, I’m sure Schiff will produce the evidence he promised 3 years ago. Maybe evidence of Melania’s body double too!

That is interesting. We'll see what comes of it with Tuckers show when he shows what all is contained.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

UPS confirmed the package was found opened in transit and now they’ve found them!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ups-says-fou … 22779.html

But hey, I’m sure Schiff will produce the evidence he promised 3 years ago. Maybe evidence of Melania’s body double too!

That is interesting. We'll see what comes of it with Tuckers show when he shows what all is contained.

Hmmm, so now that this lying bullshit is out the way, care to comment on Tony B and why you think he is a shit witness?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
James wrote:

If Minnesota is showing few signs of flipping, why is Biden wasting precious time and resources here?

It hasn't went red in decades. Hell....it's the only state that prevented Reagan from winning all 50 states in 84.

Biden has a huge surplus of money compared to trump. A record haul.

He's going all over the country.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Big deal. lol.

Nearly 80 million people have already voted, shattering turn out records. Does anybody sincerely believe that some bullshit Fox News conspiracy theory is going to sway the voters at this point?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
James wrote:

Trump targeted this as a state he wanted to flip. He’s put a lot of resources into making that happen. It’s probably closer than it should be, so maybe that’s why. Maybe their internals show something. Maybe he’s going to help out a senate candidate. I haven’t read anything about his visit, so I can’t say. He also visited Georgia, and that was pretty clearly to help out the Senate candidates. He doesn’t need to win there.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:
James wrote:

Trump targeted this as a state he wanted to flip. He’s put a lot of resources into making that happen. It’s probably closer than it should be, so maybe that’s why. Maybe their internals show something. Maybe he’s going to help out a senate candidate. I haven’t read anything about his visit, so I can’t say. He also visited Georgia, and that was pretty clearly to help out the Senate candidates. He doesn’t need to win there.

Trump doesn't need Georgia?

Board footer