You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

I don't think dems take the senate.

They wasted a lot of money in Kentucky and SC.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Trump is doing incredibly well with hispanics and appears to be gaining more blacks than in 2016. Can anyone tell me what I’m missing that gives invigorated hope for Biden?

Cubans are different than Mexicans obviously, even though they're put in the same column. I'm not surprised by the south Florida vote, but we see Texas being extremely competitive probably in part to the Hispanic voters (although I'd imagine trump still wins that.) I'm also curious to see how Hispanics vote in Arizona and Nevada.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Apparently Vegas odds just swung Trump's direction.

I should've been watching The Young Turks on youtube. They're having meltdowns accusing NYT of being secret Trump supporters.

I'll watch highlight reels tomorrow.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Biden must win NC, Ohio or PA or this race gets tight real quick.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Trump is doing incredibly well with hispanics and appears to be gaining more blacks than in 2016. Can anyone tell me what I’m missing that gives invigorated hope for Biden?

Progressives are calling Hispanics white on Twitter. And it's not meant as a compliment!

Really, the majority do identify as white, but they're not leftists.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Bookmakers are saying 65% chance Trump wins

misterID

misterID wrote:
misterID wrote:

I don't think dems take the senate.

They wasted a lot of money in Kentucky and SC.

Also, they wasted a lot of time and money in TX trying to take down Cornyn.

misterID

misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Cubans are different than Mexicans obviously, even though they're put in the same column. I'm not surprised by the south Florida vote, but we see Texas being extremely competitive probably in part to the Hispanic voters (although I'd imagine trump still wins that.) I'm also curious to see how Hispanics vote in Arizona and Nevada.

...And different than Puerto Ricans.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The media is in the opening round of panic mode. Watching CNN fantasy book a hail mary Biden win scenario is telling.

Like a guy on reddit commented....

2016 2: Election Boogaloo

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:

Biden must win NC, Ohio or PA or this race gets tight real quick.

Idk. Trump looks to be taking Ohio and NC far better than projected. Pa is anyone’s guess, but if FL, Tx, and GA go redder than predicted, it bodes well for Trump. I really think this is going to be a repeat of 2016.

Board footer