You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
misterID wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
misterID wrote:

GA had a water main break in Fulton county and may not get results tonight.

It got my vote and my wife’s vote! 9

bucket

Keep your eyes on Michigan.

Michigan is going to be the prize.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

The blowout, blue wave belief the dems had about this election (taking the WH and Senate) is dead, this is a life support move for the presidency. They know this is going to be tough to win now, they're going to take it to the courts, and they wisely had been preparing for that with a whole army of lawyers. This is going to get ugly.

I don’t know. Arizona really turned the tide. Detroit and Milwaukee aren’t counted yet. I don’t know how they got their projections so wrong early on. I think Biden’s going to pull it off.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Now twitter is censoring Trump's tweets. While he shouldn't be talking about election stealing, censoring him is crossing the line.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

The blowout, blue wave belief the dems had about this election (taking the WH and Senate) is dead, this is a life support move for the presidency. They know this is going to be tough to win now, they're going to take it to the courts, and they wisely had been preparing for that with a whole army of lawyers. This is going to get ugly.

I don’t know. Arizona really turned the tide. Detroit and Milwaukee aren’t counted yet. I don’t know how they got their projections so wrong early on. I think Biden’s going to pull it off.

I think he ends up taking PA, GA, and MI. Of course he'll take Alaska. Let's see about WI.

James

James wrote:

The needle isn't moving any more tonight.

World's just waiting on the Trump statement.

James

James wrote:

Both sides going looney on reddit.

This exchange cracked me up....

Redditor 1: Trump has a clear path to 293 electoral votes.

Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Georgia, Alaska.

Redditor 2: Yeah but you have to give the libs time to stuff the ballot boxes.

lol

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Looks like Biden will probably pick up NV. We're also waiting for the urban areas of GA to come in. If Biden wins GA, then the path to 270 for Trump becomes almost non existent. If he does not win GA, then he still has the upper hand although trump is still in the race.

From what I'm reading, MI and WI both are waiting for early votes to come in which analysts see as a big positive for Biden.

I'm trying to stay up for NV and GA results and then going to sleep. Those are probably the last two that will get called tonight it appears.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
James wrote:

Now twitter is censoring Trump's tweets. While he shouldn't be talking about election stealing, censoring him is crossing the line.

I disagree. He's putting out conspiracy theories and outright lies. The difference between his "announcement" and Biden speaking was night/day. One of the many reasons he shouldn't be president to begin with. We might as well just have somebody from the comment section in youtube or facebook. Same crazy shit.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

These mail in votes seem shady as fuck. Such a damn cluster fvck. Like they are waiting around to see how many votes they need then they just generate what they need to win.

James

James wrote:

I fell asleep waiting for Trump's statement. Sucks getting old.

This race sure tightened up all of a sudden. Biden leading 238-213.

It's a coin toss at this point.

I'm not gonna start in on corruption but I'm not a fan of how they stopped counting votes in some of these states. You keep counting til there's no votes left to count.

I just watched his statement. Not nearly as bad as I was expecting. He definitely held his tongue a bit. I expected an Axl style rant.

We're getting recounts no matter what.

Board footer