You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

It'll probably end tomorrow imho.  Biden seems prepared to declare victory. Winning in PA, pulled ahead in AZ & GA, also still have NV & NC.  trump can't sue 5 states, that's ridiculous.

AZ was called too early. But why are Alaska and NC not called now.

Did the military votes every show up in Georgia?

The media contributed to all this rigging shit by pumping fake polls and calling states too soon etc and the states have fucking sucked in counting votes (Nevada).

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Who watched Bill Maher tonight? Malcom Nance is a race baiter. Called all Trump voters racists etc. Bill called him on it. I like Bill even though our political views are different. He is fair and sees both sides unlike the fucks on CNN and MSDNC.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Been on my honeymoon this past week so haven’t had time to check in on this with you all.

This count is agonisingly slow. Just please call it and get it over with.

I’m not sure if Trumpism goes away. In ‘16 many may have thought once he was President the office may have moderated his behavior (which obviously didn’t happen). This time everyone who voted for him knew what they were getting and the simple fact of the matter is that a record setting amount of people in the US wanted four more years of that. There is clearly an appetite for what he offers among a large amount of the electorate.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

A shit ton of people voted for him but Trumpism can't exist without the head.

Something else will take its place.

If they're smart, they'll capitalize on gaining traction with women and minorities.

Saw this earlier. I laughed....

qzhf7tb70px51.jpg

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
James wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I guess those big crowds Trump was pulling in at his events truly did mean fuck all.

Meant fuck all? He got the 2nd highest amount of votes in history.

Pick your favorite president....Trump got more votes.

I was referring to its ability to predict or gauge a winner as some thought it did.

Seems fox is going full on with the whole cheating angle. Is there any solid proof? I haven't paid a lot of attention on it.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
James wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I guess those big crowds Trump was pulling in at his events truly did mean fuck all.

Meant fuck all? He got the 2nd highest amount of votes in history.

Pick your favorite president....Trump got more votes.

I was referring to its ability to predict a winner as some here thought it did.

Seems fox is going full on with the whole cheating angle. Is there any solid proof? I haven't paid a lot of attention on it.

They’re going to challenge the validity of mail in ballots.

They want the count on Tuesday at 11:59 pm to stand.

He’s upset that the mail in ballots going 86% to Biden in some cases...

AtariLegend wrote:

CNN just projected it for Biden.

SAD!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Seems fox is going full on with the whole cheating angle. Is there any solid proof? I haven't paid a lot of attention on it

I was just scrolling through the channels and I saw them jump aboard the "it's time to concede" train.

There's going to be a couple recounts but it's over.

It's time for him to man up.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

None.

They investigated "voter fraud" after the 2016 election and found nothing.

Republican governors, mayors, county officials etc in these states have stood by the integrity of the elections.

Trump's own people, talking to reporters anonymously, say they have "nothing concrete." His lawsuits are being thrown out of court as quickly as they are being filed.

I encourage them to do a thorough investigation, but only if they will come forward at the end of the results and announce them to the country. They won't and that's the problem. They'll find nothing, but continue to publicly refer to this election as a fraud.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

America made the right choice:

Board footer