You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ex … 8-n1038221

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics … /e-verify/

"Haley was the first female governor of South Carolina, the youngest governor in the country and the second governor of Indian descent (after [Republican] Bobby Jindal of Louisiana)"

"Haley was born Nimrata Nikki Randhawa[6] to an Indian Punjabi American Sikh family at Bamberg County Hospital in Bamberg, South Carolina.[7][8] Her father, Ajit Singh Randhawa, and her mother, Raj Kaur Randhawa, immigrated to the United States from Amritsar District, Punjab, India."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Haley

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demograph … h_Carolina

Businesses are still riddled with illegals. Go to any Midwest farm or landscaping company.

There is no room in a trump Republican Party for a Nikki Hayley. Bobby Jindal is exactly the good old southern boy type i was thinking of...none of that addresses the fact that she’s a woman...and the blue collar men won’t vote for that.

I notice too that she’s so proud of her heritage she buried it and then Americanized it

This is like a parody of a progressive bigot. Nikki isn't Americanized, it's an Indian nickname her mother gave her.

It’s not a parody. Apparently converting religions is now a punishable offense. Who else believes apostasy is a punishable crime?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Businesses are still riddled with illegals. Go to any Midwest farm or landscaping company.

There is no room in a trump Republican Party for a Nikki Hayley. Bobby Jindal is exactly the good old southern boy type i was thinking of...none of that addresses the fact that she’s a woman...and the blue collar men won’t vote for that.

I notice too that she’s so proud of her heritage she buried it and then Americanized it

This is like a parody of a progressive bigot. Nikki isn't Americanized, it's an Indian nickname her mother gave her.

It’s not a parody. Apparently converting religions is now a punishable offense. Who else believes apostasy is a punishable crime?

Now who is putting words in someone’s mouth?

My point is that it doesn’t speak highly of her convictions....that’s what I’d do if i were her...show those southern boys and girls their religion is superior...conform, assimilate...run for governor....

Yay!

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Is it true....baby boi Trump has withdrawn from his law suits?

Boy...someone’s gonna be digging into that McDonald’s tonight.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

^^ I think they were all thrown out. One was thrown out for heresay, the judge said something like 'Saying a friend of mine said they saw someone' is exactly heresay.

The cause was meritless and trumped only by the stupid.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

misterID

misterID wrote:

We are really looking at the reality of democrats losing the Hispanic community. What's ironic is that they were who Dems were going to use to seize control of the presidency and both houses by turning Texas blue, the way they turned California blue: illegal immigration. But the generational shift completely blew up in their faces.

Hispanic Americans are largely conservative-religious, patriotic, capitalist, and against illegal immigration. Another twist? Not only did Trump attract more black men, but also Muslims, which Dems lost. Once the second-third generations became more Americanized, distancing away from their parents and grandparents experience, immigration became less important and individual freedom and American idealism became more important. They embraced what affluent, college educated, and overwhelmingly white liberals took for granted: being American.

The only gains dems made are college educated whites.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

We are really looking at the reality of democrats losing the Hispanic community. What's ironic is that they were who Dems were going to use to seize control of the presidency and both houses by turning Texas blue, the way they turned California blue: illegal immigration. But the generational shift completely blew up in their faces.

Hispanic Americans are largely conservative-religious, patriotic, capitalist, and against illegal immigration. Another twist? Not only did Trump attract more black men, but also Muslims, which Dems lost. Once the second-third generations became more Americanized, distancing away from their parents and grandparents experience, immigration became less important and individual freedom and American idealism became more important. They embraced what affluent, college educated, and overwhelmingly white liberals took for granted: being American.

The only gains dems made are college educated whites.

I’m tired of conservatives throwing the word patriotic around like they own it until they lose the election.

You’ve got one data point and now you and RF are extrapolating republicans win every election there is for the next four years.

How do all those patriots love this constitution and America so much until trump loses?

This is crack job analysis. You picked one state...what about all the others? California? Colorado? Maricopa county AZ....

You’re grasping at straws until you have a trend.

Either way...Fuck trump

misterID

misterID wrote:

Go seek some therapy. Seriously. You are coming off like you're mentally ill. You still can't give up on your man Trump. I don't know what part of your mind he's taken up residence in, but you should start charging him rent.

When I say patriotic, it means just that. Whatever country they belong, they are extremely patriotic to that country. It's part of their culture.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Go seek some therapy. Seriously. You are coming off like you're mentally ill. You still can't give up on your man Trump. I don't know what part of your mind he's taken up residence in, but you should start charging him rent.

When I say patriotic, it means just that. Whatever country they belong, they are extremely patriotic to that country. It's part of their culture.

What the hell are you talking about?

Baby boy Trump has been throwing tantrums for 4 years and you’ve never called him mentally ill.

Is he patriotic or mentally ill?

Is it part of their culture to no longer be patriotic if someone other than Trump is president? Now that Biden might be president, are they no longer patriotic?

Face it man...you have one election data point in a state that always goes republican. And you talk about the people that voted for trump in an overly positive way. Sort of implies winning college educated men was almost like a loss, doesn’t it? Shotty analysis.

But you continue to shrug about the damage trump does to the constitution and to our government institutions.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Hispanic Americans are largely conservative-religious, patriotic, capitalist, and against illegal immigration. Another twist? Not only did Trump attract more black men, but also Muslims, which Dems lost. Once the second-third generations became more Americanized, distancing away from their parents.

Yup that’s a trump supporter right there...

I’m a spoiled American who doesn’t give a shit about immigrants even if my mom and dad were immigrants.

Board footer