You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

We are really looking at the reality of democrats losing the Hispanic community.

Yeah and they're slowly losing the african american vote just like they did the latino vote.

Minorities are getting sick of the pandering and insults to their intelligence.

The blue team needs to change tactics.

For starters it's time to abandon BLM/Antifa extremism. They know it was a mistake which is why they abandoned riot coverage the week of the election.

Apparently they were shocked that black business owners weren't jumping for joy when their own businesses were being looted and burned.

It's also time to drop the "there's a thousand genders" horse shit.

Low is low, an increase from 3.5 to 4.2 or something is negligible

It isn't negligible. Thousands of votes in key states decide elections.

Move the needle a tad more to the right and Dems will need a brand new strategy. Minority voters have always been their bread and butter and they're in the process of losing them.

Every republican gain in the house was a woman or a minority.

It's huge and if we didn't live in 24/7 Trump world, the media would be all over it. We'll hear more about it when he's out of there.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

It's comedy at this stage. 14

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I'm feeling quite uneasy still...Trump's not going...he's just not...and since no one ever stands up to him...why should I believe any different?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

You actually believe that Trump isn't leaving the presidency?

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I'm feeling quite uneasy still...Trump's not going...he's just not...and since no one ever stands up to him...why should I believe any different?

He's done Mitch. All his smoke and mirrors is just that, smoke and mirrors. GA just finalised the recount and as a shock to noone, it comnrms Bidens lead.

The world is lauging at what's being shown on a daily basis. Fox is still full steam ahead on the "lawsuits" unbelievable!
Media needs nuking. Get rid of all these hosts while in between vomiting propaganda lhey spend ridiculous amounts of time plugging their own latest book, podcast or whatever.

Bring back unbiased journalists please.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Edit, double post.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

How long is this shit going to go on? He lost. It wasn't close. He lost worse than Hillary. What's continuing to go on now is harming the nation, now and in the future. I'm sad and shocked so many are 1) just brushing this off or 2) going along with it. This is not normal. This is not how we do elections.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Tucker Carlson put the knife in their heart last night, especially Powell. They're just letting it play out. There's no reason not to. The Trump family are already preparing to leave Washington. We know he has no class. He's going out how he came in.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

You actually believe that Trump isn't leaving the presidency?

I believe he’s capable of anything...and the nastier the the more likely it becomes...

Just because he’s not in the whitehouse doesn’t mean he’s not going to keep up the charade...

What are you going to do when he sets up a podium in trump tower that says president....are you going to be bothered then?

What’s it going to take for you to admonish this shit?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

How long is this shit going to go on? He lost. It wasn't close. He lost worse than Hillary. What's continuing to go on now is harming the nation, now and in the future. I'm sad and shocked so many are 1) just brushing this off or 2) going along with it. This is not normal. This is not how we do elections.

[/embed]
This stuff is just inconceivable to me...

Apparently two news sources are exploding in ratings because they are reporting and saying trump won and are drifting off into an alternative timeline like back to the future.

‘Vote for freedom?’

Fuck this bitch

Board footer