You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

I've never seen him that sullen before.

He's also mainly sticking to his script.

Does that sound like a man planning on refusing to leave the White House?

The Trump fan fiction needs to end.

Edit

Trump Jr now has Covid.

I wonder how he was able to catch a Chinese hoax?  tongue

I don't see much difference...it's the same shit except he said thank you...which is rare for a prick like him

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

As James stated trump jr has covid.  Time to ship sail on these covidiots.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/20/politics … index.html

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I'll miss his persona on military actions. His war stance has been top notch. I hope to see the US continue that trend.
His support and aid of abducted/trafficked people is exemplary.
Maybe too strick, but he was the first to get it's going and have china pay billions. Its not ideal but it's a decent start.

I won't miss his arrogance, closet racism, total lack of decorum,  narcississm, shit hole country shite (the irony uf all ironies).

I could go on for pages, but what's the point. Its over, Biden is gonna be the next prez period.
Social media and the media killed Trump because the man couldn't stfu. His mouth is was cost him the election.

The real scary thing is a large percentage of Americans agreed with him

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Not only does he not have a plan...he doesn’t have two fucks to give either.

2020 and his presidency will end like everything else he’s ever done...a massive implosion followed by a rapid transition into something else. He’ll be fine...but the rest of us not so sure.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

"Trump told allies that Sidney Powell was too much, even for him, after Thursday. He sees the fight as uphill but fleeting and doesn’t see her as helpful anymore, per several advisers."

Lol

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah it's comical and pure cringe at this point. She's spewing vast conspiracies with nothing to back it up and always saying evidence is right around the corner.

She's accusing Republicans in Georgia of being in on a liberal conspiracy. She's not smart enough to realize this will negatively impact their chances at those Senate seats.

This shit has to end. Its starting to blow up in their faces.

It's like Trump picked the most incompetent people on the planet to search for a conspiracy.

Embarrassing.

James

James wrote:

They've also spent a week claiming she's one of the brightest legal minds in US history. Limbaugh said she should be on the Supreme Court.

In the blink of an eye....they gotta walk that back.

Luckily for the GOP, the remaining Trumpers have the attention span of a goldfish. It'll be on to the next incompetent loon who will be worshiped like a God. Then they'll be exposed as shit for brains and the cycle repeats until January.

It's time for any Trumpers left with brains to abandon ship. You're being conned by a gang of insidious imbeciles. It's ok to admit it now and most importantly.... learn from it.

Edit

Trump a week ago....

"I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!"

Now....

"Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity."

These people are insulting your intelligence.

James

James wrote:

Reddit post of the day.....

You occupy the most powerful position on Earth. It's election time. Oops...you're losing. You have access to the most sophisticated intelligence EVER. Just so happens you're also a billionaire. What's this? Massive fraud? A global conspiracy? Do you:

Quickly organize a team of the most powerful, well-connected lawyers that money can buy and aggressively release your data and intelligence that clearly shows a pattern of fraud.

Or do you:

Tweet mealy mouthed nonsense, golf, and hire to lead your legal team a dude who hasn't been in a courtroom in 30 years?

James

James wrote:

Holy shit...

Lin Wood is telling Republicans in Georgia to not support the republican candidates in the Senate runoff because they didn't help Trump.

It's now official...they are eating their own. They're gonna play high stakes poker and risk losing control of the Senate over Trumpism.

When do the mature, responsible Republicans jump in and say enough is enough? Why fall on your sword and do potentially irreparable and irreversible damage to your party for the sake of Trump, Giuliani, and their gang of incompetents?

It's just mind boggling at this point.

Edit

Trump Jr. is now disavowing the comment on Twitter.....

I’m seeing a lot of talk from people that are supposed to be on our side telling GOP voters not to go out & vote for u/KLoeffler
and u/PerdueSenate
. That is NONSENSE. IGNORE those people. We need ALL of our people coming out to vote for Kelly & David. #MAGA #GASEN

In other words, Trump's son is now in a Twitter war with his Daddy's lawyer.

God these people are pathetic. Historians are going to have a field day studying these imbeciles and how they pulled in millions of supporters.

Board footer