You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

Obama coming out and saying the nomination should wait until after the election is fucking hysterical. The emperor has no clothes.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Dems HAVE to get it passed through the Republican Senate and WH, they don't get to dictate the stipulations, which is why they are refusing to bring up a vote, mitch. They are stalling for the election. That is not "negotiating."

It is negotiating...it really is...

This $1.5 trillion version has a legitimate chance...the previous one never did.

Providing billions in rent and to Democratic cities has zero chance of being passed. Manage your cities better, and don’t allow violent, far- left activist to destroy storefronts and you’ll save millions.

Pelosi’s own party is turning on her. And Democrats are promising to remove the filibuster (while using it Trump’s entire 4 years) the moment they get power. Your party is openly saying they’ll change the rules and stuff the court if elected. That should terrify any intelligent person, but I see a bunch of people cheering it on. Do you have any convictions, or do the ends justify the means?

Certainly...i don’t have any convictions when it comes to you ...you consistently side with the conservatives.

You repeatedly criticize the left. You make stuff up about antifa...you continuously say things that aren’t true...I’m sick of fly over country watching Fox News everyday and thinking they have any idea...AND you continue to deny white supremacy groups are involved.

You espouse word for word Fox News talking points.

You are as without conviction as anyone.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Obama coming out and saying the nomination should wait until after the election is fucking hysterical. The emperor has no clothes.

Only see hypocrisy in the left...never the right.

Speaking of a lack of convictions....
Why did you even vote for Clinton? Nothing you ever say nothing, nothing you ever believe in is some thing Hillary Clinton would have stood for. You’re a very clear and obvious Trump sympathizer. Why in the hell would you vote for Clinton?

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Only see hypocrisy in the left...never the right

This is why people get angry with you. I literally said McConnell was a fucking hypocrite. And the same about anyone who supported McConnell then, but wants him to hold a vote now.

You don’t read what people post. You just respond with outrage and nonsense when they post a fact you don’t like. You’re not a smart person, Mitch. You’re incapable of engaging with anyone, but especially a “conservative” in good faith.

Nothing you say is of substance, but entirely untrue emotional hyperbole trying to justify behavior you condemned before.

Maybe read posts before responding. You don’t matter to me, so I’m not going to go full retard like Buzz and let you convince people you’re a victim and not a troll. I’ll just ignore you and watch you own yourself in a span of 3-4 posts.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Only see hypocrisy in the left...never the right

This is why people get angry with you. I literally said McConnell was a fucking hypocrite. And the same about anyone who supported McConnell then, but wants him to hold a vote now.

You don’t read what people post. You just respond with outrage and nonsense when they post a fact you don’t like. You’re not a smart person, Mitch. You’re incapable of engaging with anyone, but especially a “conservative” in good faith.

Nothing you say is of substance, but entirely untrue emotional hyperbole trying to justify behavior you condemned before.

Maybe read posts before responding. You don’t matter to me, so I’m not going to go full retard like Buzz and let you convince people you’re a victim and not a troll. I’ll just ignore you and watch you own yourself in a span of 3-4 posts.

No i read your posts...it was dizzying to see you try to spin this all as everyone else being a hypocrite.

A Rubix  cube of back tracking and mental gymnastic.

you’re not a smart person, Mitch

I will call you out for being the first person since this thread started to hurl an insult. You did that not me!

Randall Flagg

That wasn’t an insult. It was a statement of fact. I can point you to a couple insults you ignored if you’re keeping score. Feel free to report me.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

They are insults...I count two in just that post.

Go ahead and point them out...show us how proud you are of your conduct.

And don't forget...you pretended to be someone else for months. Integrity just doesn't appear to be your thing. Now that you're Randall Flagg again...you're free to behave as poorly as you always have.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Hypocritical how??   In that he feels the current president should be treated the same as the last President?!   How is that view hypocritical?  Do tell.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Hypocritical how??   In that he feels the current president should be treated the same as the last President?!   How is that view hypocritical?  Do tell.

So you think appropriate adult behavior is to genuinely believe in a set of values, be denied the ability to manifest those values, so you immediately drop support of those values and adopt the behavior of your “enemy”?  This is what you really think Obama believes?

The reality is both parties couldn’t give a fuck about consistency, and will do horrible things to win power. I personally believe the heart of the GOP is led to value the classical liberal position, with a strong corporatist bend. The DNC used to be guided by the blue collar union man and what was in his best interest. That was a great balance to move the country forward. But the DNC since Obama has become incredibly based on victimization via intersectionality.  They’ve all but abandoned the working man.

Democrats have been talking about packing the court and removing the filibuster for years. This isn’t a new threat. Warren campaigned on it. So the idea that they’re doing this in retaliation is complete bullshit. They want power, and have had no problem crossing a line never crossed before to do it.

Reid weakened the filibuster. He “had to do it” because Democrats didn’t want to compromise. Look up the votes for Kagan and Sotomayor, then compare them to Gorsuch and Kavanaugh. Compare the Judiciary hearings too. McConnell responded to the breaking of the filibuster Democrats started.

Democrats absolutely would replace Ginsburg if they could, tomorrow. They would have in 2016, and every other year. So why the outrage when Republicans do it. That’s what got my comments - BigBri coming in here acting enraged the GOP now held the position he did in 2016. McConnell and every Republican he joins him in voting for a replacement is a huge fraud and hypocrite. But they’re making a power play after Democrats said they’re removing the filibuster and stacking the court. After they refused to even let a bill to save the country from economic ruin even come up for a vote using that filibuster.

If we’re going to play who’s the biggest fraud here, I think my vote is clear. Trump doesn’t hide who he is. Obama just completely contradicted everything he said in 2016, and you ask “ Hypocritical how?? “. C’mon man.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

LOL. You sure name-check me a lot. You thought you had struck a nerve with me. Sounds like the opposite happened. You’re projecting like your idol Trump.

Board footer