You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Current Events Thread

bigbri wrote:

Dude you’ve lost it. Totally brainwashed. I’m actually sad for you.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Dude you’ve lost it. Totally brainwashed. I’m actually sad for you.

Do you dispute the reporting by Catherine? Sounds like this was a small group of people that came in first and then the crowd came in and joined the party. The story of Trump firing them up to storm the Capitol is total bullshit.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Dude you’ve lost it. Totally brainwashed. I’m actually sad for you.

Do you dispute the reporting by Catherine? Sounds like this was a small group of people that came in first and then the crowd came in and joined the party. The story of Trump firing them up to storm the Capitol is total bullshit.

Ironic...didn't Trump use the word bullshit during his fervor speech?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Dude you’ve lost it. Totally brainwashed. I’m actually sad for you.

Do you dispute the reporting by Catherine? Sounds like this was a small group of people that came in first and then the crowd came in and joined the party. The story of Trump firing them up to storm the Capitol is total bullshit.

Ironic...didn't Trump use the word bullshit during his fervor speech?

Please don’t let the facts get in the way of your rant/agenda.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Do you dispute the reporting by Catherine? Sounds like this was a small group of people that came in first and then the crowd came in and joined the party. The story of Trump firing them up to storm the Capitol is total bullshit.

Ironic...didn't Trump use the word bullshit during his fervor speech?

Please don’t let the facts get in the way of your rant/agenda.

Those aren't the facts at all...they're signs of a trumplican so drunk on the kool-aid that he can't see straight...

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Current Events Thread

bigbri wrote:

The people who breached the Capitol are still the people who breached the Capitol even IF the bombs were planted by another group. They don’t change what Trump supporters did inside.

James
 Rep: 645 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:

I just went to check. It IS a new talking point again . Holy shit.

This means Trump told Antifa he loves them and wishes them well during his speech after the attack. This also explains why Trump won't call the families of the murder victims. They're Antifa and he knows that they're still alive.

It also means Cruz and Hawley are Antifa supporters and also fundraise for Antifa. It means all the Republicans who stormed the Capitol are Antifa.

Are you now abandoning Trump and the conservative politicians for supporting Antifa? You've been negative towards Antifa for a long time.

See this is the problem with supporting an incompetent,  imbecilic narcissist. You have to fully support what he says and then 10 seconds later support the exact opposite and then 20 seconds later, you have to contradict yourself yet again, and then five seconds later.....

I bet your legs get tired. It's like tapdancing on a landmine.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

There were a lot of actors there... dude will the horns, he is refusing to eat because the food isn’t organic and he is a vegan or some shit. Sounds like a a typical Trump idiot lol. The dude walking with the confederate is supposedly from Canada. 2 cops suspended. 13 cops suspected.

We should let the facts play out. We still never found out the real truth to Vegas.

James
 Rep: 645 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:

We'll never find out what happened in Vegas... unfortunately.

We should let the facts play out.

I agree...but let's not act like this was a BLM-ANTIFA operation.

Here's a great quote...



Sources said Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) told House Republicans in a conference call that President Trump bears some responsibility for the deadly riot. Meijer said the future of the GOP hangs in the balance. He added that the Republican Party needs to own up to the lie that Nov. 3 was a landslide victory for Trump, and that many Republican voters have been deceived by those in power.

“Instead of telling the people of America and their supporters what they need to hear, we have had too many politicians telling them what they want to hear,” Meijer said. “That type of reactive leadership is not going to make the Republican party ever be a party that is trusted to govern in this country again, and we need to fix it.”

slashsfro
 Rep: 51 

Re: Current Events Thread

slashsfro wrote:

Wait this "actor" theory has been floating around?  Trump and/his cultists must really think his supporters are real morons.  That's one of the dumber things I've read.

Hasn't that Anti-fa was responsible for this been debunked by the FBI.

This is mind boggling for all the wrong reasons.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB