You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
Axl S wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I agree, but people need the gumption to get the ID. There are already organizations and places to help people get their ID. I think, and this is just my opinion, but if you're not motivated to go get an ID you're most likely not going to vote anyway.

If you don’t have an id, you probably not informed enough to vote anyway. This is such a stupid talking point.

What IDs are available in America? Anything beyond Drivers License or Passport?

You can even present social security last 4 digits and a utility bill from the address as form of ID. The ID thing is a total bullshit lie but I am fine with offering a free ID for those that do not have one if that what it takes to shut these cock suckers up.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I agree, but people need the gumption to get the ID. There are already organizations and places to help people get their ID. I think, and this is just my opinion, but if you're not motivated to go get an ID you're most likely not going to vote anyway.

If you don’t have an id, you probably not informed enough to vote anyway. This is such a stupid talking point.

Yep...there are certain people who don't deserve to vote.....despite their legal right to do so...

You probably want zero registration voting too and vote where ever you want voting and any other measure to make counting hard and cheating easy.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yep...there are certain people who don't deserve to vote.....despite their legal right to do so...

You probably want zero registration voting too and vote where ever you want voting and any other measure to make counting hard and cheating easy.

I think if you're going to bitch and piss and moan about this...you should show that there is a real problem to solve. So far I'm not convinced there is one...and therefore must conclude that there is a hidden agenda.

Every time Republicans lose an election they try to clamp down on voting rules. It's bullshit.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Axl S wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

What IDs are available in America? Anything beyond Drivers License or Passport?

A regular photo ID. Where these new laws have been passed you can get them for free. My niece got one instead of a driver's license because she didn't drive.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I highly doubt it’s free everywhere

misterID

misterID wrote:

From every law I've seen, they will give you a free ID, plus more voting stations so more people have access to vote.

misterID

misterID wrote:

We forget, a lot of these voting laws were initially supported by a lot of dems and corporate America until they got the memo to call it voter suppression.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

We forget, a lot of these voting laws were initially supported by a lot of dems and corporate America until they got the memo to call it voter suppression.

I remember this... and it wasn't even that long ago.

TPTB pulled a switcheroo with the narrative and everyone just fell in line.

I say it all the time....

Clown world. TPTB laugh at our stupidity.

misterID

misterID wrote:

RIP Biz Markie sad

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I hate getting old.

Conversation I just had about an hour ago...

Me: Hey, one of The Fat Boys just died.
Friend: Which one?
Me: Biz Markie

That got a laugh. I had to look him up on YouTube to jog my memory.

NOW I remember....

RIP

Can't believe that big hit was over 30 years ago. Jesus...

Board footer