You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

You’re right. Riots happened in LA last weekend where police officers were attacked. Over a year of riots with our VP even bailing some out of jail. You’ve bitched about Rittenhouse how many times, and completely ignored the self defense angle even when The NY Times writes a 5 page article concluding Rittenhouse was attacked and acted in self defense.

You’ll deny Antifa exists and excuse BLM trying to murder the President. Then fabricate arguments to respond to because you know you defended and supported all this nonsense up until January 6th, and then immediately after January 6th. One riot in a year you seem focused on, and ignore all the others.

I’m just glad Trump’s kids aren’t making millions off of the Trump brand anymore. Hunter Biden’s art being sold for 500k a pop is totally on the up and up. Biden’s quid pro quo was ok. Why don’t you care about anything Mitch?

Why aren’t you marching in the streets for BLM after 100 blacks were shot in your city last weekend?  Don’t you care?

It'll happen again...trust me. Only the pawns are getting in trouble. Nobody important, no leaders, nobody of any significance will pay any price and so it'll happen again. You can count on it.

That’s my best attempt at following your logic. My brain hurts

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You’re right. Riots happened in LA last weekend where police officers were attacked. Over a year of riots with our VP even bailing some out of jail. You’ve bitched about Rittenhouse how many times, and completely ignored the self defense angle even when The NY Times writes a 5 page article concluding Rittenhouse was attacked and acted in self defense.

Uh huh...a kid that drove to a different city in a different state and obtained a gun illegally....if we ignore all that then you win the argument hands down. He'll got off too...I"m sure...

You’ll deny Antifa exists and excuse BLM trying to murder the President. Then fabricate arguments to respond to because you know you defended and supported all this nonsense up until January 6th, and then immediately after January 6th. One riot in a year you seem focused on, and ignore all the others.

Antifa doesn't exist as you define it. Let me ask you something...how do you know you're looking at an 'antifa member' when you see on? Do you judge based on race or gender? Seriously how do you know? When I see a Trump supporter I always know who they are because they're wearing a whole fucking clown suit with Trump's name on it and they're waving flag that say his name on it. And they usually say stupid things like 'America first' but literally have no fucking idea what that means. Nor can they articulate what that really means or what it looks like.

So do tell...how do you know it's Antifa? Do you even know what the word means? What's a fascist to you and are you in favor of it?

I’m just glad Trump’s kids aren’t making millions off of the Trump brand anymore. Hunter Biden’s art being sold for 500k a pop is totally on the up and up. Biden’s quid pro quo was ok. Why don’t you care about anything Mitch?

How are the Trump kids not making money off the Trump brand? The art market is stupid and I know nothing about Hunter Biden's work but I've seen stupid rich people spend millions on what look to me like finger paintings. Who has the time to keep up with Hunter Biden's art work? Jesus Christ.

Why aren’t you marching in the streets for BLM after 100 blacks were shot in your city last weekend?  Don’t you care?

It'll happen again...trust me. Only the pawns are getting in trouble. Nobody important, no leaders, nobody of any significance will pay any price and so it'll happen again. You can count on it.

That’s my best attempt at following your logic. My brain hurts

I'm not sure what these things have to do with each other.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Antifa will riot again. Mark my words, buildings will burn, people will die. You can count on it. See how that works?

And Antifa members identity as Antifa, they have splinter groups. They exist the way white supremacist exist. They even have Antifa handbooks. They call themselves blackbloc, also. This is you being a leftist stooge.

And your trump supporter analogy is fucking stupid. Of course a Trump supporter is wearing Trump gear. Just because they're a Trump supporter doesn't make them a domestic terrorist. Antifa subscribe to a violent ideology, specifically. You wouldn't know a white supremacist is a white supremacist on the street, either. There are Hispanic white supremacist. I mean, your logic is just ridiculous.

Randall Flagg

C’mon, Mitch. You don’t have any idea what antifa looks like?

They’re dressed in similar outfits and carry signs and armbands that say ANTIFA. This is why your comparison fails. If you see someone in a MAGA hat, you have a 99% certainty of walking away unharmed if you tell them you voted for Biden. If you see an Antifa member, you have a 99% certainty of being assaulted if you tell them you voted for Trump.

31xp-antifa-pix1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

It’s just very comical to see your past comments on Jr, who actually ran a business, contrasted with Hunter who is a literal crack head raking in millions from foreign nationals.

You profess to be a spokesman for the plight of black Americans. Yet remain absolutely mum when 100 were shot in one weekend in the city you claim. Do Black Lives Matter or do they only matter when a race baiting lawyer or pundit opine that maybe the shots were fired by a racist cop. See: Jacob Blake and Ma’khia Bryant.

You profess to be concerned about political violence, but after more than a year of riots and protests, you have the gall to claim you don’t know what antifa is.  It’s intentional at this point if you’re truly ignorant of the damage they’ve caused, often in direct collaboration with BLM.  But I appreciate your consistency in focusing on the obscure instead of the 99.9% that paints a totally different narrative than the one you just happen to simultaneously share with paid mouthpieces for progressive group think.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Antifa will riot again. Mark my words, buildings will burn, people will die. You can count on it. See how that works?

And Antifa members identity as Antifa, they have splinter groups. They exist the way white supremacist exist. They even have Antifa handbooks. They call themselves blackbloc, also. This is you being a leftist stooge.

omg...is this for real? black bloc is a technique not a group.

And your trump supporter analogy is fucking stupid. Of course a Trump supporter is wearing Trump gear.

lol...ok....in order to support Trump you have to drape yourself in his name and all his gear made in China. MAGA

Just because they're a Trump supporter doesn't make them a domestic terrorist. Antifa subscribe to a violent ideology, specifically. You wouldn't know a white supremacist is a white supremacist on the street, either. There are Hispanic white supremacist. I mean, your logic is just ridiculous.

Oh god....someone's been watching a ton of Fox News again...Antifa subscribe to a violent methodology but Trump supporters who force themselves into congress to prevent an election certification are peaceful? Tell ya what...since we're just gonna slap everyone on the wrist and pretend like this didn't happen...wouldn't that just embolden the boogeyman? Antifa could go and kill everyone based on the precedent the Trumpers laid for them.

There's a checklist of things...the more you check off...the more likely you are a white supremacist. It usually starts with an accusation that if you're a democrat, you must be lazy and unemployed. Drives through patriarchy and ends with American flags as your profie pic and an argument over whether Ford or Chevy is better....

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

C’mon, Mitch. You don’t have any idea what antifa looks like?

They’re dressed in similar outfits and carry signs and armbands that say ANTIFA. This is why your comparison fails. If you see someone in a MAGA hat, you have a 99% certainty of walking away unharmed if you tell them you voted for Biden. If you see an Antifa member, you have a 99% certainty of being assaulted if you tell them you voted for Trump.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/05 … reAt3X.jpg

It’s just very comical to see your past comments on Jr, who actually ran a business, contrasted with Hunter who is a literal crack head raking in millions from foreign nationals.

You profess to be a spokesman for the plight of black Americans. Yet remain absolutely mum when 100 were shot in one weekend in the city you claim. Do Black Lives Matter or do they only matter when a race baiting lawyer or pundit opine that maybe the shots were fired by a racist cop. See: Jacob Blake and Ma’khia Bryant.

You profess to be concerned about political violence, but after more than a year of riots and protests, you have the gall to claim you don’t know what antifa is.  It’s intentional at this point if you’re truly ignorant of the damage they’ve caused, often in direct collaboration with BLM.  But I appreciate your consistency in focusing on the obscure instead of the 99.9% that paints a totally different narrative than the one you just happen to simultaneously share with paid mouthpieces for progressive group think.

I have to admit...black bandanas are pretty scary...and a shield for fighting in the a way in the 11th century.

I don't see any guns either and I don't see much of anything other than poor people.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:

I don't see any guns either and I don't see much of anything other than poor people.

trump-donation-040421-01.jpg
image.jpg

VS

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

https://d30fl32nd2baj9.cloudfront.net/m … 421-01.jpg
https://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/ … /image.jpg

Right...one group who wishes to overturn an election result is equal to a group of street hoodlums.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

https://d30fl32nd2baj9.cloudfront.net/m … 421-01.jpg
https://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/ … /image.jpg

Right...one group who wishes to overturn an election result is equal to a group of street hoodlums.

What about the Texas reps that are obstructing democracy by leaving their state preventing the legislative branch from operating? Isn’t that what the people of January 6th were accused of?

Randall Flagg

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What about the Texas reps that are obstructing democracy by leaving their state preventing the legislative branch from operating? Isn’t that what the people of January 6th were accused of?

Nah, they're assholes who didn't adhere to masking while flying and now have infected at least 6 people with COVID, but that's a far cry from rioting in the Capitol.  One is a federal crime, while the other is just douchey.  Not the same game, let alone same ballpark.

Nothing that happened on January 6th was remotely ok or acceptable. It’s just really hard to be taken seriously when people kept their head in the sand for 7 months, pulled it out for one day, then immediately put their head back in the sand are claiming they have an informed, let alone objective view of political violence in America and who has fostered and encouraged it.

Board footer