You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It'll happen again...trust me. Only the pawns are getting in trouble. Nobody important, no leaders, nobody of any significance will pay any price and so it'll happen again. You can count on it.

Antifa will riot again. Mark my words, buildings will burn, people will die. You can count on it. See how that works?

And Antifa members identity as Antifa, they have splinter groups. They exist the way white supremacist exist. They even have Antifa handbooks. They call themselves blackbloc, also. This is you being a leftist stooge.

omg...is this for real? black bloc is a technique not a group.

And your trump supporter analogy is fucking stupid. Of course a Trump supporter is wearing Trump gear.

lol...ok....in order to support Trump you have to drape yourself in his name and all his gear made in China. MAGA

Just because they're a Trump supporter doesn't make them a domestic terrorist. Antifa subscribe to a violent ideology, specifically. You wouldn't know a white supremacist is a white supremacist on the street, either. There are Hispanic white supremacist. I mean, your logic is just ridiculous.

Oh god....someone's been watching a ton of Fox News again...Antifa subscribe to a violent methodology but Trump supporters who force themselves into congress to prevent an election certification are peaceful? Tell ya what...since we're just gonna slap everyone on the wrist and pretend like this didn't happen...wouldn't that just embolden the boogeyman? Antifa could go and kill everyone based on the precedent the Trumpers laid for them.

There's a checklist of things...the more you check off...the more likely you are a white supremacist. It usually starts with an accusation that if you're a democrat, you must be lazy and unemployed. Drives through patriarchy and ends with American flags as your profie pic and an argument over whether Ford or Chevy is better....

Holy shit, the ignorance on display here. Black Bloc is a radical Brazilian group spoiled white progressives appropriated. You go back to the FOX News (lolz) stuff, yet you're the one reciting left wing talking points verbatim.

Everything you put here is a lie. You're literally making up arguments no one is making. I know you've admitted to having mental/emotional issues regarding politics, but damn, stop taking in propaganda and you might actually be able to have a rational conversation.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Antifa will riot again. Mark my words, buildings will burn, people will die. You can count on it. See how that works?

omg...is this for real? black bloc is a technique not a group.

lol...ok....in order to support Trump you have to drape yourself in his name and all his gear made in China. MAGA

Oh god....someone's been watching a ton of Fox News again...Antifa subscribe to a violent methodology but Trump supporters who force themselves into congress to prevent an election certification are peaceful? Tell ya what...since we're just gonna slap everyone on the wrist and pretend like this didn't happen...wouldn't that just embolden the boogeyman? Antifa could go and kill everyone based on the precedent the Trumpers laid for them.

There's a checklist of things...the more you check off...the more likely you are a white supremacist. It usually starts with an accusation that if you're a democrat, you must be lazy and unemployed. Drives through patriarchy and ends with American flags as your profie pic and an argument over whether Ford or Chevy is better....

Holy shit, the ignorance on display here. Black Bloc is a radical Brazilian group spoiled white progressives appropriated. You go back to the FOX News (lolz) stuff, yet you're the one reciting left wing talking points verbatim.

Everything you put here is a lie. You're literally making up arguments no one is making. I know you've admitted to having mental/emotional issues regarding politics, but damn, stop taking in propaganda and you might actually be able to have a rational conversation.

Ok ID….now we’re talking about a secret group of Brazilian white progressives.

Listen…if you want to keep playing pretend come over to my house and play with my kids so i don’t have to….

Jesus fucking  Christ….

misterID

misterID wrote:

Unless you honestly don't know what appropriation is, you're lying again.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Crazy....

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^ Jacinda Ardern really does have a massive mouthful of teeth.  I have always found it difficult, whenever I see her speak, to not just stare at her teeth in amazement at how they all fit in there.

James

James wrote:

Just announced that the Biden admin is dropping the investigation of the governors from NY, PA, and MI over funneling a bunch of people sick with Covid into nursing homes... killing senior citizens.

I knew this was going to happen when they got people to stop focusing on Cuomo's handling of the issue by distracting them with claims of sexual harassment.

It worked....and since it worked so well...time to just drop it entirely. They know that their own base will defend them no matter what and just feed em some Trump bait to keep em busy.

It's beyond sickening.

I don't want to hear anymore about red States handling of the pandemic. Amy criticism is faux outrage just to keep us plebs riled up. They don't actually give a shit...as this news proves.

misterID

misterID wrote:

The midterms were going to be an uphill battle, and this is most likely the stake in the heart.

James

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

The midterms were going to be an uphill battle, and this is most likely the stake in the heart.

The midterms are going to be a shit show of epic proportions.

To have a snowballs chance in hell at retaining the house and Senate, they gotta wrap up the Covid episode of our dystopia and move on to something else.

Imagine the balls it takes to bitch about red states handling of Covid 24/7 while simultaneously allowing governors of blue states off the hook for fudging statistics, the rest home fiasco, etc.

They've also fucked up with the critical race theory situation. Swore on a stack of bibles it's only taught in college while elementary school teachers and students say it's being pushed on them.

Why risk everything on such nonsense? The world is literally on fire....we need leadership...and this is what they spend their time on.

Biden is shaping up to be a one term pres. His poll rating is at a record low. Did you see that crowd at his latest event? The Bulletboys could pull in a bigger crowd.

misterID

misterID wrote:

That's what I'll never understand, why invest so heavily in shit like critical race theory? They could still win with healthcare, but now it's voter suppression that doesn't exist. Tax reform could be a winner because more Populist Republicans are coming around to taxing corporations and the wealthy, but they're more interested in making D.C. a state, which it won't be. I've never seen a group of people shoot themselves in the foot.

Winning the media war does nothing for your legislation.

(Insert bitching about Republican obstruction per media/del talking points to keep the rubes in line, although they've been passing bipartisan bills like crazy save the partisan bills that had no chance (mean old Manchin!) unlike the dems who obstructed everything through the Trump years)

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Why would this be the stake in the heart? Your boy Desantis is overseeing a shit storm in Florida and everyone is anointing him the new king of the Republican party.

Board footer