You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

Randall Flagg wrote:

Looks like the judge isn't even going to allow the prosecution to try Rittenhouse on the 6th count - possessing a weapon as a minor, because the prosecution never attempted to prove Rittenhouse had a short barrel rifle or shotgun.  Defense is arguing a state witness was questioned and answered that the length of the AR-15 didn't meet the state statute for a "short barrel". If this happens, Rittenhouse will be a free man with no charges from this.  Anyone want to guess how many fires and people harmed result from the BLM/Antifa rioters that take to the streets because they didn't get the verdict they wanted?  I hope if that tragedy occurs, no more Rittenhouse types show up as a deterrent.  And if they do, I hope the rioters don't attempt to assault someone holding an AR-15.

Weapons charge has been dropped.  Very interested to see if the jury charges him with any of the new lesser crimes.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I think what should probably happen is that they should clear him of everything, reward his efforts by once again giving him a gun and encouraging him to do it again.

Remember kids, if you’re poor or a minority you could be killed just for knowing or living with a drug dealer, but if you’re a chubby white kid from the sticks you can drive across state lines, obtain a gun illegally and kill someone

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

He'll def get convicted of lesser charges, but this prosecution has been a mess.

unhinged Mitch repeating left-wing talking points again. Maybe he'll get released and go rape some little boys and finally get your support. smile

misterID

misterID wrote:

The prosecution's closing case was basically: "they were just out to set some fires, commit a little damage, and the kid should have just taken the beating."

Not good.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

He'll def get convicted of lesser charges, but this prosecution has been a mess.

unhinged Mitch repeating left-wing talking points again. Maybe he'll get released and go rape some little boys and finally get your support. smile

Isn't that what Hillary did in Behngazi#@!?

misterID

misterID wrote:

Me: I think the market should dictate the wage scale, but minimum wage should be calculated based on the cost of living within every state. And we should consider subsidizing the wages of the working poor in depressed neighborhoods. Mitch, what do you think?

Mitch: CHUBBY CAMEL TOE BENGAZI TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP, GFDGTYFDEFGNJMNGNMJK!!!!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Me: I think the market should dictate the wage scale, but minimum wage should be calculated based on the cost of living within every state. And we should consider subsidizing the wages of the working poor in depressed neighborhoods. Mitch, what do you think?

Mitch: CHUBBY CAMEL TOE BENGAZI TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP, GFDGTYFDEFGNJMNGNMJK!!!!

Haha, he has TDS for sure. Poor guy. What is he going to do when the jury lets Rittenhouse off?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:

Remember kids, if you’re poor or a minority you could be killed just for knowing or living with a drug dealer, but if you’re a chubby white kid from the sticks you can drive across state lines, obtain a gun illegally and kill someone

mitchejw wrote:

It’s only a crime when a toe touches US soil.

Which is it Mitch?

And he didn't obtain a gun illegally.  That was decided in the court room yesterday, so forgot what pundits and so-called journalists are opining.  They also said the riots in Kenosha were mostly peaceful.  The only person to illegally have a firearm in the entire event was the convicted felon carrying a concealed weapon he pulled out in an attempt to murder someone being assaulted by a mob and lying on the ground. 

If you're going to waste our time posting incoherent and often unintelligible thoughts, please at least make sure your claims are based in reality.  And don't do cartwheels to avoid addressing the inconsistencies in your argument.  For example, which of the 4 people involved in this trial lived the closest to Kenosha and had 2 family members and a best friend living there?  Which 3 drove the furthest to be part of a violent mob doing actions significantly worse than the so called insurrection and others hype up as the worst day in America.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Haha the judge and now the jury are sketchy….classic Wisconsin bullshit.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

This thread is long past any useful conversation.

I’m in the minority here amongst a bunch of different middle aged conservative men. Spare me the ‘I’m progressive on some issues’ bc there is no evidence of that…

Board footer