You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Are you fucking kidding me?  You and BigBri spent all of last summer denying the existing of ANTIFA and blaming all the riots and looting on Boogaloo Boys and White Supremacists.  Now you found out, the right to self defense is enshrined in this nation, and riotous fucks chasing someone down to assault and kill them is the exact justification a person needs to put bullets in them.  You're a complete fucking joke dude, everything you believe is based on bullshit and disinformation.  You represent everything that is wrong with America, and even when faced with objective reality, you dig in further.  2 Billion dollars in damages and 26 people killed by a group you spent months denying even existed just a few months ago.  Fuck off.

no...you fuck off...you basically are kyle rittenhouse to me...

you've never acknowledged that he killed someone with a gun he obtained illegally and he drove across state lines to participate in this stupid ass shit....

You do not hold everyone accountable in the same way and YOU are the problem. Now go read 37 news articles that confirm all your biases and hyprocrisies and claim you're SO FUCKING INFORMED....cuz you're not. You're just an emboldened prick.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

This reminds me of that South Park episode about hunting...how everyone has to scream....'it's comin' right for us' as they shoot endangered species and other random shit to justify their own stupidity as self-defense.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

NOT IMPRESSED!

The people on this board skewered alleged members of ANTIFA and denied the existence of all the players involved in last years riots. Many of you were the judge jury and executioner on people affiliated or acquainted with the drug dealers who may or may not have been killed.

This will only embolden more vigilante white fucks who think they need to take matters into their own hands. It will embolden gun owners to be more active.

You'll see it all tonight...this city will burn and you'll all get up on your high horse about how wrong they are while a travesty of justice occurred today.

Lol, none of this makes any sense. Two of the "victims" brought guns with them illegally. And they were also "white fucks." Rittenhouse father was from Kenosha, he spent a lot of time in that city, I believe he worked there. Maybe you should have done research about the case instead of reading progressive rags?

I'm glad to see you finally acknowledge ANTIFA exists. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find another pedophile who raped five little boys to support in the future. Totally worth burning a city over.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Progressive media should have reported this to their sheep instead of the "if Kyle was black..." bullshit.

FElxnisVkAIxKs5?format=jpg&name=small

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

The looting of the Louis Vuitton store in America’s most progressive and enlightened city really made me consider my position as a pillar in a European patriarchal society. It totally wasn’t about pieces of garbage looking for free money and looking for any reason to be violent.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

NOT IMPRESSED!

The people on this board skewered alleged members of ANTIFA and denied the existence of all the players involved in last years riots. Many of you were the judge jury and executioner on people affiliated or acquainted with the drug dealers who may or may not have been killed.

This will only embolden more vigilante white fucks who think they need to take matters into their own hands. It will embolden gun owners to be more active.

You'll see it all tonight...this city will burn and you'll all get up on your high horse about how wrong they are while a travesty of justice occurred today.

Lol, none of this makes any sense. Two of the "victims" brought guns with them illegally. And they were also "white fucks." Rittenhouse father was from Kenosha, he spent a lot of time in that city, I believe he worked there. Maybe you should have done research about the case instead of reading progressive rags?

I'm glad to see you finally acknowledge ANTIFA exists. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find another pedophile who raped five little boys to support in the future. Totally worth burning a city over.

According to this logic...we just need more people there with guns...'I believe....'

Muh dad was from there...k...

anyway...more violence to come...enjoy

misterID

misterID wrote:

I didn't say that at all. That logic was just pulled out of your ass. You said (rooted for) the city would burn. It didn't, thank God.

Had the prosecution not screwed up two charges that were dropped, he would have served time. This irrational hatred of this kid is disturbing.

misterID

misterID wrote:

If Democrats want a future, this is your guy. But he'd never get through a primary.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I'm not nearly informed on Arbery's killing as I was with the Rittenhouse trial, but this appears to be murder to me.  Regardless if Arbery was a career thief and criminal (he was), the three men haven't testified that they witnessed him exiting the under construction home on the day of the murder.  In fact, the father said he was alerted to Arbery as he ran by their home, and he and his son hopped in the truck with weapons.  How is Arbery not able to assume his life is under attack when 3 men chase him down a road in two separate vehicles, allegedly running him off the road at least once?  I don't know Georgia's laws on citizens arrest, but when you try to run someone over or off the road and hop out of your vehicle with a shotgun, I think it's very reasonable to assume these people mean you great bodily harm or death. 

I'm willing to bet Proud Boys and their ilk won't be looting stores and smashing windows when these three rednecks get convicted for Murder 2.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/suv-driver-p … 12567.html

This guy has a right to defend himself. This has already been established in this thread numerous times. These people, the kids were clearly inconveniencing this person and they needed to be mowed down in self defense. There was no crime committed here in a suburb of Milwaukee a hop, skip and a jump away from Kenosha.

I for one think this man will be falsely accused of murder when it was really just self defense. I look forward to this person partying in Florida with celebs and the governor as soon as possible.

Board footer