You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

I think it's totally possible Trump loses and runs again in the next election. Or junior, Ivanka or Eric. The Trump's aren't going away.

The younger Republicans really need to step up. I'd like to see Crenshaw run.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think it's totally possible Trump loses and runs again in the next election. Or junior, Ivanka or Eric. The Trump's aren't going away.

So long as the trumps are the republican nomination they will be off my radar as a choice....

Disgusting family

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Ivanka might have a chance, but I dunno, a decent pol could probably take her down in a debate. Remember, trump only got this far due to being a dick. Nothing she's done or achieved relates to trumps political success.

I envision Ben Sasse, Creshaw, maybe Rand Paul but he's always a bit to extremist (liberatarian) for GOP primary, and of course Nikki Haley. A gov or two also.

Dems I dunno, Harris will likely step in, Cuomo someone out west. I think The Rock might legit consider making a go of it. Would've loved to have seen him go at it against trump.

trump won't run 2024. He'll be too old, a has been, and likely pardoned by pence Jan 19.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Mitch I just wanna say in an effort of bi-partisanship and solidarity that Rex Tillerson was spot on when he called trump a "moron". Last night was a glimpse into what he saw when dealing with him.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

So long as the trumps are the republican nomination they will be off my radar as a choice....

Disgusting family

Same.

Haley is the popular choice, but I think it'll be someone less "establishment." There's no way Paul gets the nom, he's way too fringe. You're not going to win on the platform, "yep, I'm gonna take away your social security and Medicare!"

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Does anyone question anymore who Trump is catering to with his proud boys plea? Are there still people out there that deny his pleas and leniency toward white supremacy?

misterID

misterID wrote:

Proud Boys aren't white supremacists, they're basically a chauvinist group. They just had a joint outing with BLM.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Biden called them white supremacist and refused to condemn antifa - they’re an idea, but not a group!  Apparently white supremacy isn’t an idea, it’s a group though.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Had Trump shut up he could have hammered him on this.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Proud Boys aren't white supremacists, they're basically a chauvinist group. They just had a joint outing with BLM.

Why would they do that if they’re against antifa?

Board footer