You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

I know the media and the usual suspects will completely ignore the story, but this Durham probe is getting interesting.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It's really the stupidity of politics. Why do that shit? Instead of chasing this Russia story with these shady tactics, why didn't her team just keep her in the rust belt?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

It's really the stupidity of politics. Why do that shit? Instead of chasing this Russia story with these shady tactics, why didn't her team just keep her in the rust belt?

Because they were convinced she'd win and they could leverage their fans in the media to portray Trump (and the GOP) as Russian sympathizers.  How many Democrats refused to attend Trump's inauguration spreading the Russian collusion lies, to say nothing of actual members of Congress like Schiff, Pelosi and Schumer parroting the same lies.  And these are the people we want to decide what's disinformation?  Twitter who banned the story on Hunter Biden days before the election?

You have to be a narcissist to want to be President.  You can't not be and handle the drama, stress and attention.  No one has any issue calling Trump out for his narcissism, but mention Obama and every other human who has ran for the office and you're offending someone.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

It’s hilarious people still think that no collusion occurred. The standard of proof that s impossibly high to convict. The real travesty is alleged Americans support Russia more than their own country, democracy or accountability of any kind based on the interpretation that neither collusion occurred nor did Trumps conduct before and during his presidency whenever he dealt with Putin or Russia.

It’s also interesting when people find the Durham probe interesting but don’t notice or care about documents that falsified financials and  falsified values and net worth.

Also some of those people stood silent while Hillary Clinton was chastised and politically destroyed over BenGhAZI and the Clinton foundation.

Nothing will come of it just like every other waste of time Trump legal effort. The same guy touring election conspiracies with zero proof wants to be credible now?

If anything they’re afraid of Hillary running again.

misterID

misterID wrote:

What was the proof of collusion?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

What was the proof of collusion?

That's not the right question to ask...but this phrase will ever haunt the Mueller investigation...people expected him to be the judge, jury and executioner...

“While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Those that claim his innocence based on the Mueller report are nothing short of bullshitting.

misterID

misterID wrote:

This isn't a "gotcha" question, I'm seriously asking what the proof was to make you think that. It's a pretty easy question to answer if it happened. I was all on board with collusion until it became pretty clear there wasn't any. I was totally suckered and admit to it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

This isn't a "gotcha" question, I'm seriously asking what the proof was to make you think that. It's a pretty easy question to answer if it happened. I was all on board with collusion until it became pretty clear there wasn't any. I was totally suckered and admit to it.

what led you to that conclusion? the dictionary definition of collusion and the legal definition are two different things.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

what led you to that conclusion? the dictionary definition of collusion and the legal definition are two different things.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Board footer