You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

People (the media) kept promising things that never came to pass. It became clear Putin was fucking with people and Trump's ego made himself look bad for, one, thinking Putin actually liked him and didn't want to offend him, two, screwing with the media.

I mean, legal definitions or not, I never saw where anything happened that Trump and Russia colluded. If this is the standard you're using, then Hillary may have some explaining to do.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

People (the media) kept promising things that never came to pass. It became clear Putin was fucking with people and Trump's ego made himself look bad for, one, thinking Putin actually liked him and didn't want to offend him, two, screwing with the media.

I mean, legal definitions or not, I never saw where anything happened that Trump and Russia colluded. If this is the criteria you're using, then Hillary may have some explaining to do.

I guess...so would all of his conservative friends in the primaries who started the whole situation...

It's fair to conclude that someone who has so many debts might be beholden to their creditors.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Of course, that's why I bought into it! It looked bad. Still, it should have NEVER been reported the way it was. How could people not think something went down by how it was reported?

Honestly, I really wanted it to be true. And that's on me.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Of course, that's why I bought into it! It looked bad. Still, it should have NEVER been reported the way it was. How could people not think something went down by how it was reported?

Honestly, I really wanted it to be true. And that's on me.

Have all your questions really been answered?

misterID

misterID wrote:

in regards to Russiagate? Yes, because if there was something there it would have come out. Instead, all evidence saying there was collusion crumbled. Matt Taibbi (a liberal reporter) has done an amazing job on this and equated it to WMDs.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisiana-cy … ads-guilty

This is the most vile story I’ve ever read

misterID

misterID wrote:

Holy fuck!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Any thoughts on Russia-Ukraine?

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

I'm sure the R's and the D's will do nothing but symbolic sanctions and Mr. Putin will have an uncontested annexation.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I think this question should be asked of Angela Merkel and NATO. Right now, Russia is head of Nato's security council (LOL!), Angela is in deep with Russia for oil, Germany is the only country not helping Ukraine with any military weaponry, and President Grandpa Simpson is having a pudding and a nap.

Don't really know what the answer is, but Ukraine gave up their nukes for a treaty with Russia, so what can you do?

Board footer