You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

Mitch, I'm going to break my rule about ignoring your posts to ask you to support your claim above?  Can you show me where Trump is cheering on Putin, cause I'd wager everyone participating in this thread would say your recent comments qualify as support.  Not some news article from a Left wing sight making that claim through tarot card readings, but an actual quote. Feel free to ignore this and post something completely off-topic or objectively false.  Whatever it takes to keep that anger and cognitive dissonance going.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles … nd-germany

What do you know, Germany is finally going to pay "it's fair share" on Defense spending.  Let's hope other European nations that have let their militaries decay follows suit.  Who was it that was lambasted for repeatedly pointing out the shortcomings of NATO and lack of contractual obligations in military spending?  Can someone remind me?  Was it the guy who wanted to sanction the Nord Stream pipeline 3 years ago?  Or was it the candidate who predicted Ukraine would fall unless he was elected President?

https://twitter.com/KyleMartinsen_/status/1497243014699311106?s=20&t=dmpfd7_Iz4ezVhGcdo27ZQ

[/embed]

What a damning tweet! There is no doubt 4 more years of trump would be better than this.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Mitch, I'm going to break my rule about ignoring your posts to ask you to support your claim above?

Everything outside of this sentence is mindless gibberish. It's insane to me that someone who claims to be so informed doesn't see and hear Trump and Giuliani and a parade of other fuck ups bashing Biden on a daily basis especially since this all begin 6 days ago. Praising Putin's genius, bashing Biden and calling the US weak because he's in charge. You saw all that right because you're the most informed genius PHD on all topics ever in the world. Right?

You voted for Trump....'nuff said, traitor.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Mitch, I'm going to break my rule about ignoring your posts to ask you to support your claim above?

Everything outside of this sentence is mindless gibberish. It's insane to me that someone who claims to be so informed doesn't see and hear Trump and Giuliani and a parade of other fuck ups bashing Biden on a daily basis especially since this all begin 6 days ago. Praising Putin's genius, bashing Biden and calling the US weak because he's in charge. You saw all that right because you're the most informed genius PHD on all topics ever in the world. Right?

Ukrain gave the Biden family 10’s of millions of dollars… So corrupt

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

It’s difficult to keep up with your selective outrage over who got money from where and when.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It’s difficult to keep up with your selective outrage over who got money from where and when.

I await for a new round virtue signaling from you. You are probably triggered the Ukrainian troops are not wearing masks.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

How is voting for Trump treasonous? You've allowed yourself to become completely neurotic and ill. It's pretty clear, thus far, Trump was better than Biden. And I can't stand the guy.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

How could you possibly think Trump was good at anything but bluster and propaganda?

You think 1 year of Biden is the only reason this is happening?

Trump cow towed to to fascists. Your conclusion that he was better is silly. Trump validating and normalizing these people emboldened them. How can you not see that?????

Pulling out of the eastern hemisphere started under Trump and that’s where the precedent began.

Trump is publicly praising Putin right now…you think they would change if he were president? I don’t…

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

You're reading too much progressive news. At some point, you're going to have to put some responsibility on Biden for his own presidency. I literally posted how Trump handled Putin tougher than Biden a pagevago from a liberal journalist.

Trump was embarrassing, totally fragile, but the country was better under him.

This started because Europe did dick all against Russia, specifically Germany, who continued relying on them for oil, while NATO actually put Russia in charge of the security council!!

Had you just read on from his "praise" of Putin, I mean just a sentence later, he said it was wrong. He's praised Ukraine fighters, the president, and said it wouldn't have happened under him. Get out of the progressive bubble.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

You're reading too much progressive news. At some point, you're going to have to put responsibility on Biden for his own presidency. I literally posted how Trump handled Putin tougher than Biden a pagevago from a liberal journalist.

Trump was embarrassing, totally fragile, but the country was better under him.

This started because Europe did dick all against Russia, specifically Germany, who continued relying on them for oil, while NATO actually put Rusdia in charge of the security council!!

Had you just read on from his "praise" of Putin, I mean just a sentence later, he said it was wrong. He's praised Ukraine fighters, the president, and said it wouldn't have happened under him. Get out of the progressive bubble.

If your conclusion is that this all happened bc Biden has been president for 1 year then you’re a fool.

The country wasn’t better under Trump….you are avoiding criticism of him at all costs. You won’t even acknowledge that he set this precedent and you love to criticize Biden.

I won’t comment on what Europe did or didnt do bc i don’t care. It’s not within our control.

Trump is good at propaganda…he wouldn’t have done shit…he would have supported this operation and so would most of the Republican Party.

Board footer