You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

Yes, this happened under Biden. Hold him to your Trump standard, mitch. You're acting a fool over your delusional Trump hate.

I just criticized him and said I don't want him to be President. You're the one getting bent out of shape over any criticism of your man.

If you don't care, shut up about it then.

Again, this is you lying. A proven lie. You can't stop lying. There's a difference from being just a pathetic political sheep and a knowing tool.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes, this happened under Biden. Hold him to your Trump standard, mitch. You're acting a fool over your delusional Trump hate.

I just criticized him and said I don't want him to be President. You're the one getting bent out of shape over any criticism of your man.

If you don't care, shut up about it then.

Again, this is you lying. A proven lie. You can't stop lying. There's a difference from being just a pathetic political sheep and a knowing tool.

Democrats have been president before and Russia didn’t try to start WW3…you seem so scared.

I’m losing respect for you ID you over this argument. It’s incredibly silly.

Former presidents don’t criticize their successors  for a living and that’s all Trump has anymore.

Trump set this precedent. Acknowledge it or fuck off

misterID

misterID wrote:

Lol, how am I scared? Why is it so hard to hold Biden responsible? I supported Amy Klobuchar, and I've been proven right that she was the right nominee.

What argument, because you're making several on top of each other. I know you're too intelligent to actually believe what you're saying. This is 100% emotional on your end.

Obama had no prob criticizing Trump. While lying, I might add, especially about no caravans coming to the boarder, while a historically huge caravan was headed to the boarder. He couldn't even keep a straight face when he said that.

What precedent? Dude, I've pointed out several times his sanctions and attempts to get Germany to end the pipeline. Biden went back on all of this.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Lol, how am I scared? Why is it so hard to hold Biden responsible? I supported Amy Klobuchar, and I've been proven right that she was the right nominee.

What argument, because you're making several on top of each other. I know you're too intelligent to actually believe what you're saying. This is 100% emotional on your end.

Obama had no prob criticizing Trump. While lying, I might add, especially about no caravans coming to the boarder, while a historically huge caravan was headed to the boarder. He couldn't even keep a straight face when he said that.

What precedent? Dude, I've pointed out several times his sanctions and attempts to get Germany to end the pipeline. Biden went back on all of this.

What should i hold him responsible for? My guy was Bernie…Klobuchar is a hero of mine…I’ve spent so much time in Minnesota and my sister lives there.

Obama isn’t on a daily tv show on a news network.

Trump is stuck in 1980. Doesn’t mean we all have to be.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Inflation
The boarder
Gas prices
Good shortages
Afghanistan Withdrawal
Covid; started vaccine hesitency, then took credit for warp speed
Jobs; taking credit for people returning to work as *new* jobs

I've barely heard from Trump.
I hope Amy runs again.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Credit where credit is due, Germany is stepping up... Even though a lot of this is their enabling. Sweden is sending a shitload of tanks and weapons to Ukraine. This will be solved by Europe.

"Germany will: boost defense spending above 2% GDP,  immediately pour 100bn in the armed forces, buy Israeli drones and US F-35s for the nuclear deterrent, build a strategic natural-gas reserve and finance two major LNG terminals, says @OlafScholz @WSJ https://wsj.com/articles/"

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Wow! On Fox News Trey Gowdy had on Douglas McGregor who was being an apologist for Vlad then Jennifer Griffin just comes on and says everything the previous guest just said is total bullshit. Haha was awesome. McGregor is the same guy that Tucker has on and Tucker to me has been an apologist too.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I'm a fucking idiot for not getting online when this conflict started. I was watching news coverage.

The footage on Twitter is bat shit insane. Russian tanks running out of gas, troops needing food, kids driving tanks, Ukrainian farmer stealing a Russian tank, etc.

We're at the dawn of a new era. The coming collapse of the Russian empire and the rise of the Fourth Reich.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

I'm a fucking idiot for not getting online when this conflict started. I was watching news coverage.

The footage on Twitter is bat shit insane. Russian tanks running out of gas, troops needing food, kids driving tanks, Ukrainian farmer stealing a Russian tank, etc.

We're at the dawn of a new era. The coming collapse of the Russian empire and the rise of the Fourth Reich.

At least we can all agree on this James…i hope this unifies us a bit…

If even the whiff of democracy is enough for russia to embarrass themselves even i can take pride in that.

I just wish i could see a Zelensky in our country now….but the fat fuck on the golf course who turns it on for the camera isn’t gonna do it

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Look at this shit.

“I’ve stood in lines for an hour, but foreign currency is gone everywhere, just rubles. .. I got a late start because I didn’t think this was possible. I’m in shock.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles … e-collapse

Board footer