You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:

Check this out....this is next level shit...an army recruiting video.

. Feminists, lesbians, blacks and Latinos think this way too

It blows my mind what happened to feminism.

As some of the feminists said on that sub before Reddit banned it, the environment had been created for the right... notorious mockers of feminists...to become allied with the movement.

Unfortunately what is happening with abortion has probably ended such a possibility but it was there briefly.

James

James wrote:

14 kids were just murdered at an elementary school in Texas.

Insanity.

This country is broken beyond repair.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Am I reading this right that there was a car chase, and the dude ran into a school and started shooting?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

This tragedy doesn't align with tragedy at Buffalo.  Hispanic, Illegal Immigrant shooting up an elementary school after running from ICE doesn't fit the current narrative.  Just as the Nation of Islam extremist who killed the same amount of Police at the Capitol a week after January 6th didn't make the media narrative.

Record amounts of African American children are murdered each week, but all we seem to care about is when the shooter is white.  Any other demographic is swept under the rug.  Mark my words, neither Biden nor Congress will act with the same haste to pass new laws and give speeches as they did just a few days ago.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Border Patrol agent was shot too.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Lots of people going to be saying “don’t exploit this tragedy for political points” who’ve spent weeks exploiting a tragedy for political points.

James

James wrote:

A lot of conflicting info on this one as it happened but once I saw that Hispanic name....

My first thought was how quickly it will fade from the top of the news cycle. On Reddit people were asking why isn't this at the top and how usually there's a mountain of new posts on the shooting as it happens.

The answer is...shooter not white.

It says so much about our culture.

misterID

misterID wrote:

This will piss off libertarians but we need to expand the role of Homeland Security and protect soft targets properly. Stop putting resource officers in school, not the dude you don’t want on patrol. But people with specific skill sets. There are enough cops who’ve quit recently and former soldiers who can do this.

misterID

misterID wrote:

“BREAKING: AP reports the Robb Elementary School shooter was shot and killed by a Border Patrol agent who was nearby when the shooting began, rushed into the school without waiting for backup, and shot and killed the gunman who was barricaded.”

James

James wrote:

Another reason this may get memory holed...

He may be trans. Before all of his social media profiles were deleted, a few of his pics were found.

shooter.png

“BREAKING: AP reports the Robb Elementary School shooter was shot and killed by a Border Patrol agent who was nearby when the shooting began, rushed into the school without waiting for backup, and shot and killed the gunman who was barricaded.”

Imagine how worse this would've been without this guy intervening.

Yeah... it's definitely time for schools to be properly guarded.

Board footer